Posts by blackride

Вышел новый выпуск снимка (20210826):

Индекс / snapshots / 20210826 /

Тот же драйвер, но я отключил встроенные модули в ядре, потому что они были включены.

Пожалуйста, протестируйте его сначала с V5, а затем с V4.

V5 - hastebin

V4 - hastebin

V4 and V5 work. :)

Version 5 does not light up the green LED.

Version 4 LED is on.

The built-in bluetooth box don't work.

Now the built-in wi-fi boxing module will always be disabled or can you try to solve the modules loading conflict?

Thank you very much :S

In the previous log, you almost misled me because the adapter connected for the second time was the V4:

No. I did not connect the adapter version 4 to the MX box (when i write command in console via ssh).

In my previous post, I connected the adapter version 4 only to the C2 odroid, because there is no built-in Wi-Fi module.

On 9.2.8.2 TP-Link TL-WN821N version 4 sees networks. So I'm sure there is no problem with him.

The numbers were mixed up again: 9.2.8.1 -> 9.8.2.1 (Translator malfunction?)

I was in a hurry so I wrote it wrong ^^

In your CE log the trace looks very ugly after connecting the USB wifi device:

hastebin

That looks pretty sick. =O

Perhaps not all functionality for the 5 version adapter is involved. Because I was surprised when I bought a new adapter, but the green information LED is off. Then I connected this adapter to a laptop with Windows 10 on board and the green LED turned on. Most likely, the driver is incomplete in this regard. But adapter with this is driver sees the networks and works in the CE.

However, if you could check the current image with V4, that would be good, because it also got a new driver.

Ok. I try it.

two hour - good work:)

Start the box without connecting the USB stick.
    dmesg -c

hastebin

Code
    LibreELEC: ~ # cat / etc / os-release | grep PRETTY_NAME

PRETTY_NAME = "LibreELEC (dtech): 9.2.8.2"
    Code
    LibreELEC:~ # lsmod | grep cfg80211
    cfg80211              205322  1 8723bs

Now connect the USB wifi adapter.
    dmesg -c
    lsmod | grep cfg80211

hastebin

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # lsmod | grep cfg80211
    cfg80211              205322  1 8723bs

On CE (Odroid C2):

Start the box without connecting the USB stick.

dmesg -c

hastebin

Code
    CoreELEC:~ # cat /etc/os-release | grep PRETTY_NAME
    PRETTY_NAME="CoreELEC (official): 9.2.7"
    CoreELEC:~ # lsmod | grep cfg80211
    cfg80211              417431  1 8192cu

dmesg -c

hastebin

Code
    CoreELEC:~ # lsmod | grep cfg80211
    cfg80211              417431  2 8192cu,8192eu

The version number (9.2.8.2) has changed a bit, but it's okay.

i update LE with version 9.8.2.1 on 9.2.8.2 via tar archive.

Okay, I updated a couple of Realtek wifi drivers (e.g. RTL8192EU) in this new snapshot image, please try it on your device:

Index of /snapshots/20210825/

I update 9.8.2.1 via *.tar* and no changes.

hastebin

I don't see the module here:

I see module 8192eu in CE:

Мои сборки уже содержат этот драйвер в этом пакете «RTL8192EU-aml».

Code: projects/MXIII-S8X2/options
      # например, ADDITIONAL_DRIVERS = "DRIVER1 DRIVER2"
        ADDITIONAL_DRIVERS = "gpu-aml RTL8192CU-aml RTL8192DU RTL8192EU-aml RTL8812AU RTL8188EU-aml mt7601u-aml"

Не могли бы вы отправить dmesg и lsusb из вашего клона MXIII, когда WN821N подключен во время всего процесса загрузки?

Display Spoiler
    Code
    https://paste.kodi.tv/jigisisani

I can see it through lsusb but can't see it in the kodi interface.

I borrowed adapter TP-Link TL-WN821 Rev. 4 from a friend for a while. And he immediately sees all the networks in the interface of Kodi.

sailorpito update with LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-10.0.0.tar and audio should appear? share dmesg again pls.

Hi chewitt.

Thank you for everything you do for us.

Is it possible with your help to solve the following error (photo)?

This is error appeared on builds of LE 10. And also I tried your last build - LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-10.0.0-odroid-c2.img.gz.

As I understand it, it has to do with the device tree.

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Hi dtech.

Are you can add driver for rtl8192eu in your builds?

This is wi-fi usb adapter TP-Link TL-WN821N V5. The driver is in CoreELEC 9.2.7 for Odroid C2 and it works great. But it is not present in your builds.

In CoreELEC i see the adapter:

Code
    CoreELEC:~ # lsusb
    Bus 001 Device 004: ID 2341:8036 Arduino SA Leonardo (CDC ACM, HID)
    Bus 001 Device 003: ID 2357:0107 TP-Link TL-WN821N Version 5 RTL8192EU
    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 05e3:0610 Genesys Logic, Inc. 4-port hub
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
    Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

I wouldn't say dead, but I'm on hiatus for a while now since I don't have much free time for kerenel fiddling (busy in the real-world) and vdec development has been stalled for two years, so from a Kodi perspective there are no improvements to be excited about. There is still ongoing work on the Amlogic SOC platform overall.. the core OS is solid and increasingly used by industrial use, desktop and some of the retro gaming distros; but all of those have primary use-cases that do not depend on multimedia capabilities in the same way LE/Kodi does.

Thank you chewitt

You need to log in to your box via SSH, and then...

Thank you.

But i unpack file "system", after change file "cputemp" and packed the file "system". Is it works :)

Can you tell where is the add-on or script that restarts the Kodi when the Kodi freezes?

In your LE, it works. But I have an odroid c2, which has a CE installed. The addon of Elementum sometimes freezes the Kodi when the system boot. And in your LE restart occurs Kodi when Kodi freezes.

And

How i can donate pay for you?

Are you have PayPal?

Please try this:

Code
    cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp

You see the value in degrees Celsius. If you only see the temperature value without any additional numbers (eg. '57'), you need to modify the cputemp script. If that's really the case, please let me know.

I get next information:

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp

i found script cputemp - /usr/bin/cputemp

But this is script have cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp

I don't understand

Hello My box is a Tronsmart TV BOX MXIII Plus Amlogic S812 2GB OS 5.1.1. When I install S8X2 / MXIII-Plus-S812 Libreelec . Charges everything properly. The remote works. There is wifi but when i stop the video everything freezes.

Hi. Please install LE 9.2.6.
    9.2.7 for my box have it:
    There is wifi but when i stop the video everything freezes

I don't dare say that for sure yet. /shrug

Please tell me. How i can get temp CPU? I don't see. Always 0

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Hi, dtech!

I'm start image 9.2.6 for "MXIII Plus (S812, 2GB RAM, Gigabit LAN, AP6234 WiFi)" on clone MXIII android box. And he best work! Thank you :)

One question - for amlogic s812 do not image LE 10 in future? Or this platform will remain on LE 9?

Hello. My odroid C2 don't boot with official test images (test.libreelec.tv) with microsd cards. Boot possibly only with usb flash.

Error:

Code
    *** error in mount_flash: mount_common: could not mount LABEL=LIBREELEC ***
    ### Starting debugging shel for boot step: mount_flash... type exit to quit ###

A similar issue has been resolved here.

Is it possible to add a slot microsd to the device tree?

Please tell me,

How can I turn off at compilation such a parameter, which is designated as "Adjust display refresh rate" in the kodi?

The fact is that I tried to disable this parameter in the "appliance.xml" file. But in any case, the display frequency adjusted to match video (the screen goes blank for 2 seconds). For some reason, the LibreELEC team builds images "on start/stop" for amlogic, and for x86_64 this parameter is disabled by default. Where can it be disabled in the git (in which file, in which piece of code)?

Thank you