Posts by Bravors

So this might be a bit of a strange request! I have a TVheadend server on Ubuntu and view live channels via Libreelec running on a RPI4. Everything works well with little to no complaints from my wife who watches a lot of UK soaps! When browsing the TV Guide via the Kodi interface, it seems to remember the last channel you have clicked on as when you return to the tv guide later on, it jumps directly to that channel. If I reboot Kodi and then click on the TV Guide, it returns to the beginning of the channels. I guess it is somehow keeping a note of this last channel in memory and considers this to be a feature, however for me (or for my wife) it isn't a feature I want to have. Whenever I click on the TV Guide, I would like it to start from the beginning of the channel list.

Wasn't sure if this was the best place to ask this question but I believe it is more of a Kodi configuration than a TVheadend configuration but not entirely sure.

Test build much better on viewing uk freesat interlaced channels via tvheadend. Flickering experienced on 10.0.1 is gone. 4k colours also look better. Only issue I have found is playing back tvheadend recordings which now show signs of stuttering when lots of movement. Only watched HD freesat recordings so far 1080 50hz. Rolled back to 10.0.1 and the same recordings playback fine.

Sorry first post and lacks technical content but hope it helps :)