Posts by Pollostrio

I found something: Pandora's Box 3D 8000 Games Arcade Console Gameboard JAMMA Motherboard DIY PCB

The S912 is not a Cortex-A9, but the S802 and S812 are. Anyway, the heat sink is held in place by a spring-loaded strap, so why not take it off to check it out? The type is inscribed on the top of the SoC.

Pics show a random circuit board with an assortment of standard connectors; it could be anything. The sole useful bit of info is on the chip under the heatsink. Unless you share that I can only make blind guesses, and I guess your box is not supported.

finally i take it off and see that is a 812

but is very weird because have the same folders and can add games like a s912

i mean, in the sd, it have the same folders (2d, 3d, downloads, roms, etc) but no the s812 typicals

any idea?

thanks guys!

The name means nothing and "rxj1909-MB-v06" returns zero results in Google so we have no clue (we are not omniprescient or mind-readers). You will probably need to power it on and see what Android claims it is. Worst case you will need to open up the box and take some close-up and in-focus pics of the board with the chip exposed. If any of that seems like too much effort, you should probably stick to Android.

i put 3 photos that are the same than my machine

and thanks for your help!