Posts by smarley

I'm not surprised by what you say. Torrent downloads require a lot of CPU and storage resources for small ARM devices, and also keep in mind that a small flash memory is always very slow.

These problems can be solved by running torrent downloads on a higher powered server, for example an x86_64 device with a mechanical hard drive or SSD.

Ok, mayber it´'s better to download ao meu desktop and just transfer to the rpi4.

Any sugestion on how to do the transfer? scp ssh maybe.

Hi guys, I followed this steps and install transmission too.

But seems to be very high load at CPU, between 4.0~5.0 of load qhen downloading a torrent file, and Kodi goes too slow.

I´'m using 64Gb pendrive to write the files.

Rpi4 is connect with wifi.

I don´'t have heatsink, and CPU is around 65°C, don't know if it´'s because the temperature.

When I pause the torrent download the load goes down and Kodi work´'s fine.

Anyone has some ideia about it?

Thanks.

Hi everyone, I start with Libreelec this week in my rpi4, seeking for an alternative to LG TV share software, because my TV does not decod HD audio.
    So, I plan to use the rpi4 with two HDMI, one to the receiver (my receiver does not handle 4k) and another to the TV.

This worked fine without problemas.

But the image at TV does not fit fill screen, there is some black pixels on the left of the screen.

I choosed the 3840x2160 pixel resolution, TV is in Pan Scan (don't know why I can´'t change it).

I select Zoom at the imagem adjust in Kodi and fit the sreem, but I don´t know if it´'s right.

At the TV é can see that the input resolution is correct.

And I don´'t know with Kodi give the option of 4096 x 2160 pixels.

Anyone saw that before?

Tonight I can post a picture here.

Thank you for the help.