Posts by watanave

Hola,

First of all, I am not a computer developer or into computer science, I am just a user that could follow instructions.

Having said that, months ago I have discovered MPD and it's sound quality killed me, and I realize that others programs, such as Volumio, uses MPD as the music player. As Anewmission wrote before in the OP, I like the music collection and the look and feel at the screen while Libreelec is playing music, to view the art of every cd, Etc.

My first dream is having MPD as a sound player for libreelec with all those music addons and music files playing through MPD with the best quality, even just for music playback and when I searched for this in the forum and reading post about this idea it looks difficult to implement.

My second dream is using the MPD addon (as I am using now to music and online radio) but adding upmpdcli as a binary addon and connect Libreelec DLNA server to play to upmpdcli as a front end for MPD. This option could be maybe more easy to implement and I think we can play from Libreelec rendering to upmpdcli having the look and feel of Libreelec with the sound of MPD.

Please do not take this ideas the wrong way, I know this is open source and the work of the developers is in own time and cost. But I really would like to see this as a lot of people is doing right now with BubleUPnP.

Thanks.

Adiós.

Thank you, smp .

It worked. Now I have Full RGB with Librelec 11.

To sumarize to other users:

Get a copy of proptest and put it in /storage

Stop Kodi

Code
    systemctl stop kodi

Run proptest in /storage

Code
    ./proptest

Vefiry the info about "Broadcast RGB". This was mine, note the zero value

Code
    trying to open device 'i915'...done
    Connector 95 (HDMI-A-1)
    97 Broadcast RGB:
                    flags: enum
                    enums: Automatic=0 Full=1 Limited 16:235=2
                    value: 0

Create an autostart.sh acording to this and put this changing acording your connector and value.

Code
    ~/./proptest -M i915 -D /dev/dri/card0 95 connector 97 1

Reboot

If anybody finds an error or a complement to this, please inform.

Adios.

Thank you, smp for your help.

I tried what you post but there was no change, still in automatic (0).

Probably is the location of the proptest file, in my case, I put it in backup folder and is just the file, not libdrm.

Another option?

Gracias.

Hello.

With a new clean install of Libreelec 11 booting from a USB stick and I have problems with RGB not being full. I tried to follow this link and I have no changes.

I'm using this autostart.sh trying to execute at start.

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    storage/backup/proptest -M i915 -D /dev/dri/card0 95 connector 97 1

Proptest data (only relevant)

Code
    trying to open device 'i915'...done
    Connector 95 (HDMI-A-1)
    97 Broadcast RGB:
                    flags: enum
                    enums: Automatic=0 Full=1 Limited 16:235=2
                    value: 0

Maybe proptest file must be in other place, I don't know.

Can anybody give instructions to acomplish this.

Gracias.

Good day.

I had installed libreelec 11 in a clean install using a USB stick in run mode, but I see a high use of the CPU when idle. Reading the logs there are lines that repeats in log "... output of dmesg"

53.968645] pcieport 0000:00:1d.0: [ 0] RxErr

[ 53.968670] pcieport 0000:00:1d.0: AER: Corrected error received: 0000:00:1d.0

[ 53.968674] pcieport 0000:00:1d.0: PCIe Bus Error: severity=Corrected, type=Physical Layer, (Receiver ID)

[ 53.968676] pcieport 0000:00:1d.0: device [8086:9d1b] error status/mask=00000001/00002000

With 10.0.4 also using a USB stick in run mode, the CPU top max 7.0

Please your help. Log: Link

Thanks.

Thank you, Da Flex.

I have tried that and it gives me this message:

X Error of failed request: BadName (named color or font does not exist)

Major opcode of failed request: 139 (RANDR)

Minor opcode of failed request: 11 (RRQueryOutputProperty)

Serial number of failed request: 29

Current serial number in output stream: 29

I read about it and it seems that the propertie "Broadcast RGB" is for Intel and is not recognized by NVIDIA. My other Libreelec machine is Intel and that script works.

I´ m going to try proptest but the thread isa about Intel and AMD.

Gracias.

Hola,

Old time user and now tryng to use an old notebook Vaio vpccw13fl with NVIDIA geforce g210m and a broken screen. Everything works fine but the HDMI Black levels.

Libreelec indicates in the info that is using NVIDIA 340.108 drivers and I have tried Capture EDID where is set the option "ColorRange" "Full" and even "ColorSpace" "RGB" to get Full range, but it does not work for DPF-1 (HDMI to DENON AVR). When I run "xrandr --verbose", in HDMI-0, does not show any propertie for full range, it seems that does not recognize the options. The TV is not the problem. I have tried mi other Intel Libreelec with the same conections and HDMI levels works fine.

Can anybody, please, give me some help.

Thanks.