Posts by targit

To look at remote.conf I will need both your remote.conf from Android - if you're running from SD card you should find it on your SD card as LE copies it automatically - and some debugging info. Please create a new thread so that we can fight issues there - sometimes it's hard to find issues when threads get tens of pages long.

I am aware that suspend mode is not working - that's why it's a known issue. I would like to fix it but it's not that easy - otherwise it would have been solved long time ago.

see LibreELEC for solve the remote issues on mxq pro 4k

The remote keys "volume up" and "back" not workling correctly. so i find the wrong seetings in remote.conf. Attach is correct remote.conf file.

following keys are modified:

for back:
    0x19 14
    0x42 15

and for Volume up:
    0x18 115

i reload the remote.conf with:

/usr/bin/remotecfg remote.conf.working

everything works fine.

for persistent storage i copy the file to:

cp remote.conf.working /storage/.config/remote.conf

targ

PS: can only upload zipped files. to conf is in zip-file

I forgot that this box has 100Mbit LAN and not 1Gbit... Device tree updated. Please re-download.

If it works, why do you worry? This is a driver debug message, source from Amlogic has debugging enabled by default. I will change this behaviour in the next build for your peace of mind (and less cluttered dmesg).

kszaq: i can confirm that new device tree file gxbb_p200_mxq_pro_4k.dtb has workin wired lan !!! great !!!

maybe a good idea to integrate a build number in device tree files ?

so my known bugs are:
    - Volumne up + back button not workin on mxq pro 4k. image is not usable with no volume up buttom ;(
    - suspend mode not workin. i know that is well known bug. but any plan to make it work properly ? the mxq pro 4k have no power on button andturn on with remote control dont work

targ

I have an OTT MXQ Pro 4k. The default Android 5.1.1 with Kodi runs very very fast, but crashes some time. So i have test the LE 7.0.2.007 for S905.

Install on USB device with device tree file "qbb_p201.dtb". With other files like gxbb_p200_mxq_pro_4k.dtb i get wired netwerk issues.

qbb_p201.dtb works well but i have some questiions.

1) LE boot time seems very slow. It the reason that i test on usb device ? when i install to nand it's possible to get the same boot time and performance like the stock android image ?

2) the volume Up key dont work on my remote control. It's stock remote control. It's confgure and where ?

thx anyway good work guys

targ