Posts by Mayoru

Never did this. Do you have a Tutorial for that.
    how to backup, how to upgrade, how to revert.

This libreelec is mostly not used by my. If something is wrong I need a fast way Back ( in best case in some minutes) and an in best case an automated way into the normal release, the moment beta get updated.

The longer idea was to create a suround sound system with bluetooth speaker for TV, and use stereo for music and distribute the speakers in several rooms (kitchen, garden, bath). But now I would be glad If I only get the speakers simultanous autput.

Currently it's the case, that if I connect a bluetooth speaker. HDMI disappear and only work again if I reset the audiosettings and restart reboot libreelec.

My Raspberry Pi with LE 10.0.2 works since spring. Since some weeks It suddenly stop working. Every thing is fine if I reboot. But some other strange case worrys me more. If I visit the Audio Tab on Settings -> System -> Audio. The Audio stop working. Even a reboot do not help.

Workaround in that case is, if I open the Audio Tab and the audio stops working. I have to go to the Reset Menü in Audio and reset the audio settings. After Restart the Audio works again.

Any clue what I can do?

Sometime we had reboots of the kodi addon pvr.zattoo we detected it's every day on 16:46. Since change to Summer-Time it's at 17:46 thats way more anoying than before.

At 17:46 the current running stream stop. The kodi main-screen appear and the TV Menu is empty. Some seconds later the PVR start again and we could restart the stream.