Posts by jimmyneutron

1. Edit the argonone-config file on line 35, 36, and 37 to reflect:

echo 55"="10 >> $daemonconfigfile

echo 60"="55 >> $daemonconfigfile

echo 65"="100 >> $daemonconfigfile

2.Edit the argononed.py line 75 to reflect:

/storage/.config directory
    fanconfig = ["65=100", "60=55", "55=10"]

2. Create a sh file and name it autostart.sh and in that file copy and paste this script and save:
    place file in /storage/.config directory
    #!/bin/sh

(

python /storage/.config/argononed.py

) &

3. Edit the argononed.service file in the /storage/.config/system.d directory and add this command to line 8:
    ExecStart=/bin/sh -c ". /etc/profile; exec /usr/bin/python /storage/.config/argononed.py"

4. Go to terminal and test by running ./argononed-config

5. Fan will run at those values.

Look I apologize I came off with the wrong foot so did your staff. I am not a pirater I just happened to have few addons that were. Also I’m not calling everyone a pirater but they are reasons why users utilize a vpn sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad we may never know. I’m in the cyber tech field so I’m not the bad guy and I would like to utilize this platform for support.

Man why are you so worked up. There’s a reason why we all use VPN’s on Kodi. Look Im going to be the bigger person, I’m not here to argue or be a gangster on the keyboard. I did remove all quote on quote pirated addons and did a fresh install of LibreELEC and still get the error message. I do have a new SD and is not corrupted and I did flash with Balena Etcher and with the in house SD USB creator. I do have the 8gb model of RPi with the Argone V2 case, FYI. I’m here for support and help out anybody who is having or experiencing this issue. I remember my days with XDA back in 2007 all we did was support each other every way possible. I’m not no noob.

Hello I've seen this thread out in the forums but with different solutions for example: Changing language then reverting back with a reboot, changing skin then reverting back with a reboot. It does work but is temporary until the next boot. I checked the Kodi log and the first error I see is a Dbus error: org.freedesktop.Dbus.Error.ServiceUnknown - The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files. Can this be related to Kodi missing some upgrade packages: Here is my Kodi log.

Hello LibreELEC community! is such a blessing having this Linux platform. This is my second Raspberry Pi running Libre except my version is RPi 4 B 8gb model. I went through 2 new wireless keyboard and they both seem very spotty with delay and lag and sometimes it won't wake up the connection tried different ports and no luck. I was wondering if this might be a code issue or is anyone experiencing this similar issue. Thanks, much appreciated.