Posts by Klewe

Yes the "Finless Lollipop Rom" will work, thats how I started out as the box will turn off proper! You will have to keep the SD card in the box in order to run LibreElec. To install to internal you need to search the blog here :)

Yes the "Finless Lollipop Rom" will work, thats how I started out as the box will turn off proper! You will have to keep the SD card in the box in order to run LibreElec. To install it to internal memory with command "Installtointernal" I think, never done it, just search he blog here just to make sure!

Thanks. Everything works flawless. I have one problem tho. Every addon I try to install doesn't work. It says installation failed. Any suggestion?

Hello,

I'm in need to get a 18.x version of Kodi running on my X8H and stumbled upon this thread which seems to make it work. I have Finless Lollipop Rom on my box now and I want to know which steps I have to do to make this work, since my last flash was many years ago :huh:

I've taken this from a previous answer of this thread:

• burn the GZ img to a SD (using LibreElec-usb-sd creator)
    • browse the SD and rename "boot_autoscript" to "boot.scr"
    • insert the SD in the minix
    • boot the minix while holding reset switch for 5 -6 sec (the bootloader will be patched)
    • let Libreelec boots

Is this right? Does that work with the rom I'm running by now or do I need to do somethig before or after?
    With this the rom will always run from SD card, right? How to get it to internal?

Sorry, many questions. Hope someone can help out.

Thanks

Klewe