Posts by aancalagon

Hi, I'm having the same issue, seems like since 10.95.X my external HDD is corrupting. I actually just got a new WD Elements 4TB drive in the last week as I thought my previous 2 TB drive was past it with use but I'm having the same experience. The drive is disappearing from Libreelec and when I connect to a PC the drive needs a scan/repair. Running Beta 2 on RPi4. Just have movies and TV media files on the drive, the first drive was corrupted on Beta 1 but I'm getting the same result now on Beta 2 with the brand new drive. I've never had any corruption issues on the drive with any of the previous versions, had that drive for 3-4 years.

Hi, I'm still seeing this issue with the Stable LE11 build. HDD disappearing from my system and I need to scan and fix on Windows 11 PC to get working and visible again on RPi4. Thanks

Hi, I'm having the same issue, seems like since 10.95.X my external HDD is corrupting. I actually just got a new WD Elements 4TB drive in the last week as I thought my previous 2 TB drive was past it with use but I'm having the same experience. The drive is disappearing from Libreelec and when I connect to a PC the drive needs a scan/repair. Running Beta 2 on RPi4. Just have movies and TV media files on the drive, the first drive was corrupted on Beta 1 but I'm getting the same result now on Beta 2 with the brand new drive. I've never had any corruption issues on the drive with any of the previous versions, had that drive for 3-4 years.