Posts by tbone4711

The regional setting are set to Europe/Vienna (correct). - same on Windows PC.

I'm wondering why the EPG is correct at summertime and wrong at normal time.

-Tbone4711

Code
    # ls -la /etc/localtime
    lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Oct 25 14:56 /etc/localtime -> /var/run/localtime
    # ls /var/run/localtime -la
    lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            33 Apr 11  2019 /var/run/localtime -> /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Vienna
    # date
    Thu Jan 14 13:44:51 CET 2021

Hi.

After each change from summer to winter/normal-time my EPG is not longer aligned with the correct time. Insted programs that start at 19:30 are shown +1h means 20:30. (During summertime the EPG is shown at the correct time)

So each line of the EPG overview is shown one hour later. At the TV programs the EPG is also shown misshifted, but corrected if I tune into this program. Anoying.

The TVheadend server is set to the correct timezone (CET/CEST) automtically via NTP and the client to the correct regional setting. (also via NTP)

The time in the upper right corner is correct.

This problem occures only on my Libreelec/Raspi systems, not on the Windows/Kodi-systems. There the EPG is aligned correct.

Any hints to get the right-aligned EPG during wintertime on the libreelec-systems?

Thanx in advance,

Tbone4711