Posts by TasTraceur

changing the volume in kodi will change the volume of pulseaudio which will change the volume of the hw (if available). Why do you want to do it directly?

I don't know how change de volume in Kodi. I changed it with my TV control on TV.

However I have the sound duplicated in the sound tower, via bluetooth, and the television via HDMI with pulseaudio.

So with the TV control I manage the volume of the television, and in the tower the volume of the tower. But I would like to automate it and adjust a volume on the tower when connected via bluetooth so I don't have to change that volume on the tower.

I do not ask that it be synchronized with that of the television, since they have different volumes, only to be able to change the one of the tower with a script :)

I have created a script that automatically connects me to a bluetooth sound tower when Kodi has started and the add-on is ready to put the correct output audio.

However, I would like to be able to modify the volume of the sound tower as well, which as I have read by the bluetooth specifications should be possible.

I tried:

Code
    dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest = org.bluez / org / bluez / hci0 / dev_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX / fd0 org.bluez.Control.VolumeUp

dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest = org.bluez / org / bluez / hci0 / dev_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX org.bluez.Control.VolumeUp

dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest = org.bluez / org / bluez / hci0 / dev_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX_XX org.bluez.MediaControl1.VolumeUp

And a lot of other unsuccessful combinations.

I have checked with this command:

Code
    dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest = org.bluez / org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager.GetManagedObjects

That the "Volume" tag does not appear where it should appear.

This is the output:

I tried changing the volume in the tower (which causally had the value 15) to see if the Configuration array worked, but no, that value always contained 15, it was not the volume in principle.

And I have investigated and it looks like a pulseaudio bug that has recently been fixed:

bluetooth: Unify A2DP sink/source volumes with AVRCP Absolute Volume

And after all this, two questions:

- Do you know an alternative to change the volume of the connected bluetooth device and compatible with pulseaudio 12.2?

- Can I upgrade the pulseaudio version in Librelec 9.2.6 without recompiling and building everything? And if not, if it is updated, do you know if something will break :) ?

Thank you.

What do you mean "a lot of warnings with missing packages or dependencies appear on the screen." ??

I mean that during construction on the screen a lot of text comes out of the actions that are being executed, and during all those hours of construction (I only looked at it from time to time :)) you could see warnings on the screen (I think I remember that in red color) that put X package or dependency missing.

Thank you so much. I revised already this folder, without success :( Mi folder only contains this:

And in the files of here, nothing util appear for this question.

Assuming you are creating a Generic image, these nvidia depmod warnings must be ignored.

It was for Raspberry Pi 2, but I think they will also have to be ignored since a priori everything works fine.

What annoys me is that I cannot find / there is a log of the execution to at least check what was output during the execution.

Well, I finally took the time and was able to make my version of Libreelec compatible with the Bluetooth 5.0 Realtek RTL8761B.

I followed the steps of https://wiki.libreelec.tv/development-1/build-basics and I cloned version 9.2.6.

Then, just add this patch that I built (You have to remove the .txt extension) in the path http://LibreELEC.tv/packages/linux/patches.

For simplicity I swapped A for B, so compatibility with RTL8761A is lost, but in my case that's not a problem.

I hope it helps you.

Sorry, but this software is not piracy. You can use it for a lot of legal uses. And in Spain P2P is legal if the content it is, sorry for the unknowledge of the forum rules :(

For example, a lot of channels of TV publish their streamings (here a guy that compile them):

GitHub - LaQuay/TDTChannels: Listado de Canales de TV (TDT) en abierto, 100% legal, 100% gratuito // Spanish TV Channels, 100% legal, 100% free

Having said that, I delete the previous comment and apologize again.

I've thought better of it and I'm going to try this option:

Or self-compile from a libreelec-9.2 branch and add a patch for RTL8761B support.

Because now everything works perfectly, so I prefer to modify the version I have to include only bluetooth.

Now I have Librelec 9.2.6 (kernel: Linux 4.19.127) with Kodi 18.9.0 Git:newclock5_18.9-Leia from 2020-10-25.

Can someone help me with an explanation of how I should compile for the Raspberry Pi 2 the same versión with only the modification of the bluetooth?

A lot of thanks.

(I put the firmware in the firmware folder of Raspbian in the same Raspberry and works without any other change)

Oh :(

LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.80-nightly-20201218-76a852d.img.gz didn't work for me :(

With the config file of the firmware:

http://ix.io/2IT6

Without the config file of the firmware:

http://ix.io/2IT8

And all addons are now uncompatible =O

Oh sh..t :( I think that it works with the last nightly build, but the problem is I not read correctly your message... Ouch :(

Luckily I had the backup of LibreELEC (Leia) 9.2.6 :)

I will keep this version until you confirm that it is already supported.

Thanks.

Thanks for the advise about the version.

And, when the new version will was release, will I have to update it manually?

I saw that file: LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.80-nightly-20201218-76a852d-noobs.tar.

I have Noobs in my Raspberry (Libreelec and Raspbian). It is not a problem for install LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.80-nightly-20201218-76a852d.img.gz file?

Tomorrow I will try it.

Many thanks.

Oh, perfect. Many thanks. I download LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.80-nightly-20201217-76a852d.img.gz and the firmware.

Does the update go inside /storage/.update?

Does the firmware go inside /storage/.config/firmware/rtl_bt?

And the last question (I hope). When updating this version, will the system continue to update automatically? And, with the next update will the change be lost?

Thanks.

Wow, so easy :)

http://ix.io/2HbW

I have a Raspberry Pi 2 and the lastest version of LibreElec. Everything works great (thanks).

I had an old Bluetooth 2.0 (15 years old) that worked fine, but sometimes there was some interference in the audio.

Now I have bought a bluetooth 5.0 (Realtek RTL8761B) that does not detect, I think is a problem with the drivers, according to what I have searched on the internet.

The bluetooth works fine, I tested it in mi Windows and checked also that it is Bluetooth 5.0 (HCI 9.55449 / LMP 9.25805).

Is there a provision to soon include the necessary drivers? Are they already included and do I have to activate something?

Thanks