Posts by Ni.Ws

Thanks guys for jumping in!

I will explain why I wanted to do this since that seemed the 'best' way to make it more user-friendly (as in higher WAF)

I'm using Jellyfin, which I recently discovered.

These are the kind of different media on a samba share:

1. Movies
    2. TV Shows
    3. Concerts/Music Videos
    4. Self recorded/converted video material
    5. Pictures

- Movies & TV Shows are accessible directly through the main menu and this works fine, so not necessary to change anything there.

- For Pictures: it would make it very simple to be able to go directly to the Pictures section in the main menu, and seeing the content instead of getting the share/library AND another icon/link to 'Picture add-ons'.

That makes it more confusing and one 'can get lost' in browsing whereas, like with Movies/TV Shows, you don't have this problem.

- Concerts/Music Videos: is not populated atm, have to check what goes wrong between LE & Jellyfin.

- Self recorded material: I also thought of having a direct link to this library, apart from the other video sections

If there is another/better way to achieve this: very welcome!

TIA

Hi, thanks for your reply and looking into it!

The crash happens after opening a folder with pictures on the source; it has previews.

Here is the log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi all, new user/first post.

I have 2 RPi4 with latest LibreElec which work fine.

Except when viewing pictures on 1 of them: the system crashes & reboots every time.

Media is on a networkshare.

Any idea what might be wrong or what I can do to get an idea about it?

Thanks a lot for helping out!

N.