Posts by Piet200

Well, I'm not really familiar with this board and the issues you might have, but let's go over the usual list:

1. How do you connect your device and your display?

2. What's your memory card?

3. Have you had any success running anything else off the memory card?

Thanks for your support, below the answers:

1. Connectivity, included power adapter, Network cable (RJ45) and a HDMI cable

2. Memorycard: Samsung EVO 128 GB (but small partition only after installing image with Rufus)

3. Never tried to install another operating system on the device, But I now the memory card is working well, used before.

I'll see if I have another card to exclude issues with it. But really no idea what I would do wrong.

Update: I changed the sd card and used the one that was in the Beelink for a few years already. No doubt that this one is fine and works well.

Downloaded the latest nightly and installed in on the card with rufus.

Result: exactly the same. black screen and nothing happens, also when waiting for a long time.

I checked some previous posts in this topic and I see someone mentioned exactly the same issue with the Beelink GS1 one year ago. It seems that this stll hasn”t been solved.

See page 19 of this threat.

@Piet200, I use rufus to write the image, but probably it doesn't matter and you just need to wait a little longer (on the black screen).

Thanks for the info, but I waited a very long time already (more than 1 hour).

I also tried rufus and installed the image on SD. but also only a black screen (and waited a long time).

Is it sufficient to just insert the sd card and power on the device ?

What else can/should I do ?