Posts by protu

Language purists would disagree on that...hehe.

Have you tried using smart playlists? I thought you can combine photos and videos.
    (I never use playlists myself).

I dont want to use playlists at all (Besides I dont know what smart playlists are).

My goal is to play videos and pictures one after another, like VLC on a PC for example. But in order not to loose all my questions, I would cite them again below:

LiebreELEC (official): 9.2.3 (kernel: Linux 4.19.122)

How is it intended to watch videos and photos together as a slideshow (as it is possible in the VLC player)?

How can I add photos that I have copied to Playlists -> Mixed with the Filemanager (or where can I copy with the FileManager local so that Adding Pictures can find the folder afterwards?)

Where do I generally copy in the OS tree with FileManager Vids / Pics so that it can be found by the library-> add program?

Why, if only photos are slideshowed, can't you go to the next photo with one click? In fact you cannot infuence the slideshow of the pictures at all

Hello Leutz,

LiebreELEC (official): 9.2.3 (kernel: Linux 4.19.122)

How is it intended to watch videos and photos together as a slideshow (as it is possible in the VLC player)?

How can I add photos that I have copied to Playlists -> Mixed with the Filemanager (or where can I copy with the FileManager local so that Adding Pictures can find the folder afterwards?)

Where do I generally copy in the OS tree with FileManager Vids / Pics so that it can be found by the library-> add program?

Why, if only photos are slideshowed, can't you go to the next photo with one click? In fact you cannot infuence the slideshow of the pictures at all.

:?:

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards