Posts by dastinger

Thanks friend i'm out for work only the day afert tomorrow i could try.
    I read that dtb.img file for 905x must be delete from root of sd card burned so i asked you confirm, but as you wrote i will non delete dtb.img file if for work so.

The builds are being cooked for the 905X so the devs wouldn't leave something to be deleted. Just burn the img and boot, it will work :)

Hi i have m8s ii, i read all 3d i don't understand which is at the momement best LE Image for this device. I know that 3build of kszaq worked but i don't find it Now. Also pulsar i know that work but i don't know if installation procedure for boot from sd is the same. Who has this device can Tell me which at the moment the best ? Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

Do you mean the Mini M8S II? If so, post #116. I'm using that build and it's working flawlessly.

It work nicely in Full HD.

I found a little bug. With IR remote, the Numpad are rot enabled.

Your work is great.
    Thanks the team.

The IR Remote numpad is working on my Mini M8S II running kszaq's latest test build.

Also, I'd like to thank kszaq and pulsar for your great work on this chipset. You saved the amount of money I paid for this box. I was losing my mind over not being able to watch anything on Kodi with HD audio passthrough enabled. Sound skipped every 5 seconds. Decided to give kszaq's build a shot and it's working perfectly. I'm able to watch FHD video with 5.1 passthrough enabled without a single issue so thank you so much for this!

Also, I'm new to the whole Android Box thing so I'm sorry of this is obvious but will these builds become stable one day? I'm asking because I'd be willing to flash it in the NAND of my box but I'd prefer to wait for stables just for the sake of using the automatic update tool in the future.