Posts by jaum20

mine is a 3229 and goes between 85 degrees and 93, how come yours reaches 70?

Use a lighter skin like quartz and see if something changes

It's strange because

- I'm using an image with this patch

- the two files are used only with software decoded streams(during my experiments, eventually broken shaders cause only black screen during playback)

I forgot to say that the whole procedure must be performed as super user, because otherwise there is the risk that the resulting filesystem may have wrong permissions.
    In any case, the correct procedure would be to recompile the image with the patch. I'll try to send it to the project maintainer.

Okay. I redid the whole thing as root and everything is fine now. Thanks

It's strange because

- I'm using an image with this patch

- the two files are used only with software decoded streams(during my experiments, eventually broken shaders cause only black screen during playback)

I forgot to say that the whole procedure must be performed as super user, because otherwise there is the risk that the resulting filesystem may have wrong permissions.
    In any case, the correct procedure would be to recompile the image with the patch. I'll try to send it to the project maintainer.

I'll try again as root. Thanks for your attention.

Edit. Everything is working fine now. Thank you

Thank you. I followed these steps and everything looked to be ok, but when I tried to start the system I got an error message "failed to start login service". The system starts but a lot of services are no running (ssh, etc). I think I will have to back to the original image.

Can you please elaborate how to apply this patch? I would like to be able to play hevc files without system reboot,

Thank you:)