Posts by HowWeDo22

knaerzche thanks for the build. I'm trying to run the images on my box but can't get it to boot. I tried almost all images (for 3228a) but I'm always getting stuck at the screen:

Code
    grep: /proc/net/pnp: No such file or directory
    ### Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount UUID=1401-5232
    ### Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash... type exit to quit ###

Do you have any idea how I can fix this? I've got an MX Q Pro with an RK3228a chip.

Try a different SD card.

Thank you, i totally had a blank while reading it the first time. This is easy!

About remote read this Infrared Remotes [LibreELEC.wiki] .

Perhaps it will be enough to determine the IR protocol, read the remote control codes, create a configuration file for your remote and assign it.

Everything worked out for me.

Only SUSPEND and WAKEUP failed won't work.

PS From windows I use tools WinSCP for file manager, and PuTTY for SSH Command Line Interface

Thanks ill poke around and see what i can do.

Edit: i tried all the different files in /usr/lib/udev/rc_keymaps/ and none worked.

Any idea how i can "capture" the codes from the remote IR transmitter and map these myself?

And do i need to do something to load the driver for the remote or is that automatically loaded?

Anyone know what model this is? I opened it up and on the board it says G11_RK3229_V1.0 UltraMX 2016-12-07

v88 mars img works on it -- however, the remote doesnt work. Any tutorial on how to get the remote to work?

Another question - how do i flash this IMG? It is currently only booting off the sdcard but i cant seem to get it to stick on the device itself.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

PS. Thumbs up all-round to you and and all the contributors! Many many thanks.