Posts by hlluke

Hi,

i have some questions about this add-on. Currently i have a RP3 with the latest stable libreelec v7.0.2. I updated this from the last stable openelec. We use the system for movies and series and now my wife and i decided to add the support for retro gaming to the system.
    The libreelec is installed on a 16GB sd-card.
    I found this gamepad on amazon, is it working?

CSL – USB Wireless Gamepad für PC inkl.: Amazon.de: Elektronik

What is better for movies and gaming, libreelec with this add-on or wait for recalbox 4.1 (the latest stable has no working bluetooth for the RP3)?
    How difficult is the installation and getting everything working?
    Which gaming system are included (SNES, Playstation 1, Gameboy...)

Kind regards

hlluke

Hi,

i am new to libreelec. I used Openelec on my RP3 only as a media player. No additional add-ons or skin. Just "plug and play". It seems that Openelec has stopped the development or so. So i decided to switch. I downloaded the update .tar and put it manually into the update folder - restart and after the update everything was fine.
    After some reading here i saw the retroplayer add-on and i read that Libreelec v8 will have included the abillity to play old games. Is that right? I have not really time to install and configure the retroplayer add-on (have no keyboard on my RP3 - it is placed behind the TV).

When will Libreelec v8 released?
    How complex is the installation and configuring of the retroplayer add-on?
    Where can i get the games?

Kind regards

hlluke

P.S.: My donation number is: 1CF17222HN404822N (ok, only 2$ but more than nothing)