Posts by KomNuVPN

it was a good log, thanks. It looks like the basic call to authenticate with Nord is failing. I don't have an active Nord account, but I have an inactive one and just now I was able to go right through the step you're failing at (which is basically checking you have a valid account to be able to use the Nord API), and retrieve data via the API, before being disallowed to connect.

So maybe there's a problem with your account? Maybe when you tried it the API wasn't available? Maybe it's down to the fact you're running OpenELEC from ~3 years ago. If your account is good, I'd upgrade to a stable LibreELEC and try again. Nord is one of the more popular providers, so if it wasn't working I'd expect to see more people opening bugs, especially given where it's failing.

Just wanted to let you know that updating to LibreELEC worked flawlessly. Thanks for a nice add on and great support!

it was a good log, thanks. It looks like the basic call to authenticate with Nord is failing. I don't have an active Nord account, but I have an inactive one and just now I was able to go right through the step you're failing at (which is basically checking you have a valid account to be able to use the Nord API), and retrieve data via the API, before being disallowed to connect.

So maybe there's a problem with your account? Maybe when you tried it the API wasn't available? Maybe it's down to the fact you're running OpenELEC from ~3 years ago. If your account is good, I'd upgrade to a stable LibreELEC and try again. Nord is one of the more popular providers, so if it wasn't working I'd expect to see more people opening bugs, especially given where it's failing.

Thanks for a prompt response.

My account is active on other devices, so no issues there. Can I send you my login for NordVPN to rule out that it's the addon which is failing. I'm quite sure it's the outdated ELEC as well, but NordVPN said they changed nothing on their end, and I didn't do anything to my setup either.

Hi there.

One day to the other I started receiving this error message: Could not authenticate with VPN provider. Please check user name and password and try again.

I hope this is the log you need:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.