Posts by xarsage

Hello, thanks for clarifying. I removed the ` but still no luck.

``However, I still encountered the following issues:

Code
    Unable to find image 'linuxserver/transmission:latest'
    locally latest: Pulling from linuxserver/transmission
    docker: no matching manifest for linux/arm/v8 in the manifest list entriesSee 'docker run --help'.

``I got the code mixed up from this forum and the Docker documentation website.

Hello everyone,

I recently reset my settings and updated LibreElec to version 11.0.3. However, I'm facing an issue while trying to install Transmission. The code I used is as follows:

```However, I encountered the following issues:

Code
    -sh: transmission: not found
    -sh: libreelec: not found
    Unable to find image 'linuxserver/transmission:latest' locally
    latest: Pulling from linuxserver/transmission
    docker: no matching manifest for linux/arm/v8 in the manifest list entries.
    See 'docker run --help'.

``Could someone please assist me in identifying what went wrong and how to fix it? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I got error during the "curl", i not sure what is it.

So I not sure if the fan is always on or not.

1> curl https://download.argon40.com/argon1.sh | bash

LibreELEC:~/downloads # curl https://download.argon40.com/argon1.sh | bash

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current

Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0bash: syntax error: unexpected "(" (expecting "fi")

74 21560 74 15997 0 0 53323 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 53323

curl: (23) Failure writing output to destination

2> ./argonone-config

LibreELEC:~ # ./argonone-config

--------------------------------------

Argon One Fan Speed Configuration Tool

--------------------------------------

WARNING: This will remove existing configuration.

Press Y to continue:Y

Thank you.

Press Y if you want the fan to be always on:Y

Fan always on.

Saw this post, sorry I very noob come to linux and stuff.

Is there any step by step guide how to install the qBittorrent to KODI libreelec ver 10.1?

I think I messed up on the docker external media part, first was ok and browse the "transmission" GUI webpage.
    Then I removed the container, after that not sure I did it now I see this message above.

Hi as subject topic, I still newbie.

I was installing KODi LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.1 with my 7" touchscreen display, it works fine and also managed to rotate it with SSH from this thread guide.

However i just received my Micro HDMI to HDMI port, when I put in the HDMI to my AV Receiver It didn't show anything.

Is there anything I need to do to turn on this?

Btw what is the different between LibreELEC and OpenElec?

Thank you.

The menu display only showing like this:92952811_2918806864877574_1702055871086854144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=vqCl0-tvu_8AX8Aa4Rk&_nc_ht=scontent.fkul17-1.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=c46d0d3ef83848256f11c56f4ba3be2a&oe=5EBD1F99

Thank you.

LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.1.img.gz

I had installed above image into my Pi4 B, there some question I would like to ask:

1. Under "Add network location" the "-browse" function doesn't lookup from parameter field from "Server address"? When I clicked "-browse" the lookup address on bottom showing "none".

2. The wi-fi scanning it seem doesn't detect 5.4GHz with 80+MHz network? There is one I already saved as favorites, doesn't seem to be appeared in the list. Although the SSID was broadcasting same router only different channel frequency bandwidth band. When press connect to other SSID wi-fi network, it quick reboot.