Posts by Unoqueva

Actually, ARM driver run at highest speed all the time. About a week ago I also increased lima frequency for smoother GUI experience.

Anyway, I doubt lima is at fault here. You know that many packages got updated from the time GPU driver switch happened, including Kodi. You can still build image with ARM driver although kernel driver might need update. Note that during video playback GPU normally doesn't do much, if anything. You can also run perf top to see which function takes most of CPU time.

chewitt lima will support DVFS with 5.8 and at least H3 has DVFS table already merged.

in the opi pc plus the increase in frequency has been an improvement when it comes to playing movies, now it looks much more fluid.

I tell you a small problem that I do not know why, but when starting a video about minute 1-3 the image usually remains black for a couple of seconds, and it plays again without any more problems.

Removing "quiet" from extlinux.conf should show much more. Please do that. I tested current nightly image on OrangePi Plus 2E, which I have at hand and it works, so it has to be board specific

Now if it has started, on television I have libreelec working, I have only changed the quiet option in the file that you have indicated. :)

I have a small problem with an opi pc plus, I cannot get it to start with this version LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.80-nightly-20200402-d391e8c-orangepi-pc-plus.img.gz

through the serial port it always remains stopped at the same point.