Posts by plikmuny

is 32 bit build better than 64 bit in the latest version ? i am using k1 plus 1GB RAM Tv box.

I dont know whether 64 bit is smoother and faster or is it the 32 bit. Can anyone pls suggest me ?

Thanks in Advance Kszaq, have you corrected the Audio stuttering problem in the latest version ?

Hi Kszaq, i cannot restore Addons from Jarvis to Krypton build...
    Any idea how i can accomplish that ? Thanks in advance.

Also, by default all the addons from Jarvis are disabled. You need to enable each one from settings.
    Some are not compatible. And in the process of enabling it hangs oft.
    Normally it is quite fast but it really hangs... Not stable yet i mean.

Anyway... will try and let you know.

My Box is the MiniM8sPro and Tested on A95X S905 1g/8g
    Both Worked using SSH using a FULLY WORKING SD Card Install.
    I dont have the K1 but check device trees. device_trees
    Realtek Fix Device Trees 1g or 2g ram 100 or 1Gigabit ethernet. to fix wifi.
    I run simple HDMI to TV so no audio issues noticed so far.
    Hope that is what you're asking for ?

I asked you have you tried latest development build dated 13.09.2016. in that build i experience video is not smooth no matter which source because audio is sluggish and at first i thought it is a network related issue, but after trying several sources, i cam to know it has got to do with this new build.
    Regarding SSH method, can you write down the steps for me pls if possible with pics also ? A pic can express thousand words.
    How did you copy the realtek dtb file onto SD / Nand File system ? is it after installation or before ? or in which folder ? it is not clear for me.

Can you break those steps for me pls ? i have 007 on Nand, now SD card is refusing to boot up, i dont know why... Can you tell me how you prepared the LE SD card ? is it as per the Kszaq procedure on 1st page ?

I am waiting for your reply. Thanks.
    [hr]
    kostaman: i tried and did SSH installation without problem. it is very easy.
    Anyway, thanks for your time in helping me.
    Can you Answer my other Queries from previous post ?

By last development build do you mean: 2016-09-13-devel ?

Please use 7.0.2.007 for now, as development builds contain untested changes. When you experience audio stuttering, please go to Audio settings, and choose "Fixed" configutation for sampling frequency.

Yes, I meant latest dev build. I also meant audio stuttering. For me fresh installation also didn't help. Finally I resorted to 007 stable build.
    I will wait for your next stable version. Thanks for all your hard work.
    Take care.

kszaq: from your latest development build, Audio stuttering both on SD and HD content is evident. It makes the video totally unwatchable.
    It is affecting all the video content no matter which source. Any idea what you might have changed in the latest dev build ?

awaiting fix for this. Thanks in advance.

kszaq: can we have a build with Audio Bug fixed for S905 pls ? yu said you have got the Patches from Amlogic. Its quite annoying to hear Squeezing and pulsating sound coming out of TV only when i enable Stereo Upmix, as soon as i disable it, strange sound disappears...

Any idea why and how to fix it ? i tried almost all the builds you built so far with and without patches... in every build it is evident.

Awaiting for your next release with Fix !. Thanks

Mate you are posting in a forum open to members to help each other.
    I dont know what you DO or DONT know.
    If you dont want help from members other than kszaq , Then send a private message.
    I am sorry i tried to help you and i will make sure i dont respond to anything you post from now on.

Hmm... Thanks, but you could have showed your helping nature in a better way I guess... Anyway, sorry if I was so mean to you.
    I am waiting for my beelink GT1 box and I am fed of 1GB ram in k1 plus. So I got bit tempted to ask the intention and ETA of Libreelec for S912.
    I really appreciate your sportiveness to reply for my msg.... Don't take it too personal. Have a nice weekend

Budget AMLogic S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options

Do some reading on the chip choice race . Learn a lot from (above link.)
    1gb Ram & Poor Wifi have nothing to do with the chip.
    S905 2gb memory is available and wifi 5ghz / ac on one of my s905 boxes is the fastest i have ever seen on
    a media box under $60. This particular box has had no issues on LE .007 whereas 2 of my other boxes are experiencing wifi driver conflict with the new Kernel .006 +.
    So far in this early development (s905)by kszaq and others it has been lightning progress in my opinion.

May be you might be having 2GB RAM Box. But me and many others know the feeling of using 1GB Ram. its quite slow and RAM fills up so easily and so soon.
    And moreover i didnt put pressure or pursuade Kszaq on building one. All i just asked him was is it on the cards to build a version for S912 soon or could we have a seperate thread for S912 Libreelec.
    The link i have also read about it. i even saw it before it appear these on cnx-software. i am a regular follower of that blog.
    Thanks for showing up ur impatience. i wanted an answer only from kszaq and i already got it.