Posts by 2469

Hello to you all. I have also that kind of problem. I have installed LibreELEC on a PC and mounted the drives via SATA cables. Everything works great except that i cannot delete or make any changes to the files that i have there. I have tried from both my PC Win10 and ftp FileZilla with the same result. Permisssion denied or "Error 0x80070091- The Directory Is Not Empty". Please help me....

Connect the HTPC to the TV, capture the EDID and setup audio/video as you like. Reconnect HTPC to AVR and use.

I have solved it today, i add a HDMI switch and justlet the signal pass through it. And it works great, so now i use PCM on the AVR. But from what I understand, it is at least as good as DD and DTS as it is in raw format. So now i have it like this without Toslink: PC->HDMI SWITCH->AVR->TV. So now i can set the volume remotely again. Thanks for all ideas.

No, I wasn't sure. Obviously Generic-Legacy is not part of the installer, and you have to install manually (see my link).

Better wait for chewitt , because he is more familiar with the manual installation process.

Please try without AVR: PC -> TV. Eventually the AVR writes wrong EDID data to LE.

Hello and sorry for late answer...

I tried this one, PC-> TV,TOSLINK ->AVR. So now i have 3 problems instead🤮. I have to match all three's audio settings. So now i have alot of different audio problems as no voice but all other channels sounds, or 5.1 audio but cannot control it with my remote or the third one, all works but have 0.2sek delay except from the IPTV...hmmm.. Great weekend with really big problems though my wife do NOT like me so much right now.

If everything works right, Generic-Legacy should be visible. Otherwise download directly.

Ok, you say that i should see Generic-Legacy? Do you mean that is work as it should or? When i have a video signal everything works great. So when i make the usb stick with the installer that Libreelec provide i choose the one for generic 84 and 64. That was the only choice that fits what i could see...hmm

Do you run our Legacy edition? That's necessary for NVIDIA systems.

Ok... Thats news for me. I am used to deal with RPi4, so this was overkill for me. I use the last V10 of Libreelec though the 11 is still beta if i have understood it right. So is the Legacy a version that i can choose when i create the USB stick? Best regards Thore from Sweden

If it works great until turning off .. he must be since GBM won't show any output ever.

2469 Are you running "getedid create" or trying to do things manually from the guide?

Hello and thanks for the ffast reply.. It works after i have SSH it and reboot, then the picture is back. But after i power off the tv nd start it up again its black...

Hello, I have abandoned my RPi 4 due to all the buffering issues. Now i have restart with a clean installed Libreelec on a PC(running 24/7) with a Nvidia card there i have my HDMI connected to. Then i have it connected to my AVR(Yamaha HTR-3071) then from AVR to my tv. It works great until i turning of the tv and the i restart it again. Then the screen is black but got audio, do anyone have this issues like me? I have tried to edit the EDID after the guide here https://wiki.libreelec.tv/configuration/edid, but i can not get it right as the guide suggest. Please help me, because now I have to SSH every time and run "getedid delete" to get the image.

Hello... I am using libreelec 10.0.2 and Aeon Nox: Silvo on a Raspberry Pi 4.. The problems is that i get a black screen when i stop playing a tv-serie episode at the end and it will hang up. I have to go into it through SSH and reboot, bit it takes several minutes for it to reboot. My HDD connections are through a USB3 hub direct to the Pi...Any ideas what it could be? Best regards, Thore

Edit. Problem solved...

Hello.. I have a raspberry pi 4b with the latest Libreelec 10.0.2 on it. I wonder if the HDD goes in idle mode after a while? Cause i dont want them to run 24/7. Best regards Thore from Sweden

Hello and merry christmas to you all...

I have for a couple of days searching the net to make a "Reboot-Button" to my Pi. But there is VERY different ways to make it work. I am going to connect the button over pin GPIO3 & Ground, but there is discussions if that is right or wrong. So i wonder, is that ok to do that? And do i need to change in the "Config.txt" or in eeprom as they suggest?

Best regards,Thore from Sweden