Posts by skyeagle

ught it polite to give you an update on my saga with my beelink min mxiii. Thanks to your help I managed to get it to work again using the (fresh install) 2.0.8 fix.img via sd card and then installtointernal........works a treat except the issue with the back button not working but fixed that with keymap editor. i then did exactly the same with my new A95X Nexbox 1gb/8gb and it again works great except for the back button issue but that is now sorted. I just wanted to ask if anyone else has noticed that the wifi with the original device tree on the A95X Nexbox is very very poor. Has anyone tried it with one of kszaq's device trees and if so does the wifi work well?

Cheers

I also notice the wifi is poor on the a95x with the s905 and realtek wifi. I didnt expect much with the price of the unit.

Just an update.
    I was able to get both my Nexbox A95x and MXQ Pro working with .007 using the gxbb_p200_1G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb on an SD card.
    Now to do some testing
    Thanks for the hard work. I also downloaded Ubuntu and installed a VM using virtualbox and was able to compile an image. The instructions on the site werent 100% but they were close enough
    [hr]

You just never know, you might want Android in the future, for apps like skype?

I think Libreelec runs pretty fast from sd, so why get rid of android?

Just my opinion

;)
    I would agree

005 works but 006 and 007 have issues with the wireless on my Nexbox A95x. Boots fine and seems to get a wireless connection but eventually will only show one wireless connection in networks and wont connect to anything.
    Used the dtb file from the download site for A95x

You have to use toothpick once after you replaced aml_autoscript.

Reading and following instructions to the letter are always the best approach. My appologies for not doing that before posting. Thanks to everyone for their help
    [hr]
    Upgraded an a95x s905. All went well but after a few min wireless networking dies. Shows connected with a DHCP ip in libreelec settings. I do notice that after it fails the only SSID it sees is my router. A reboot will cause it to work again for just a few min.

This install went well until i played a movie from my local NAS. Then the screen went crazy. seemed like the movie was playing in the background but i had remnants of the menus all over the screen.
    I tried this on a Nexbox MXQ PRO and a Nexbox A95x. Both are s905
    It seemed to work well with the one online movie I tried.

I finally pulled the SD card and used the Android version of Kodi.
    I would love to get this working properly
    Im not complaining just adding to the info on this site. Ill continue to work with it to see if I can discover the issue.

Well this morning I tried everthing again and it works fine. Yesterday two boxes did the same thing.
    Anyway thanks for listening to an old guys rambling.

SD or NAND? I have it running right now (actually am watching from it as I type this) from SD.

SD
    So what is the secret. I let it update. I replaced dtb.img and aml_autoscript and it never gets off the start screen. All i have to do is replace the system, kermel and md5 files with 7.0.2.005 and it boots