Posts by MrManor

I am running LibreELEC on a Raspberry 3b and I am quite impressed so far. Almost everything works - and I have spend quite some hours tinkering. But one thing is really annoying - when we playback recorded tv programs the volume control does not work. We mostly use a remote keyboard - and pressing volume up or down the volume dial shows up on the screen but does not change. When using volume up/down Android Kore (latest version from FDroid) nothing happens.

Volume control and all other controls works as expected everywhere else, just not the volume up/down during Recording playback!

Setup:

Rasberry 3b

NFS mounted media storage

output using hdmi trough Amplifier which splits out audio before sending video on to old tv screen

Default LibreELEC skin

TVHomRun from cable using TVheadend in LibreELEC

don't know exactly, but in my TvHeadend HTSP Client (see: Setting => Add-ons => my add-ons => PVR client) the IP is set to 127.0.0.1, ports are default (9981 and 9982) and NO user and NO user passwd

Thanks - I have exactly the same settings, and I have no problem in accessing tvheadend trough LibreELEC.

The problem is that remote browser access is no longer working/permitted, so I cant program my recordings, change settings and so on - using tvheadends native web interface on port 9981 anymore.

I wonder if this is a deliberate choice, due to safety considerations or something :?:

Hi

Installed libreElec on a Raspberry 3b+ a couple of months ago, added tvheadend and set it up with hdhomerun. After very little hassle it just worked - and wife was happy. My and wife are the only ones on this network so I configured no login for everyday user - and a password for accessing admin.

Fast forward til yesterday where I discover, that I can no longer access the tvheadend webinterface on the :9981 port. Firefox keeps giving a native browser login popup.

preview

It does not accept my previous password and if I escape I get the 401 Unauthorized, with Default login and New login links show behind.

To enable access I did a workaround and edited /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tvheadend42.start like below:

Code
    else
    #  TVHEADEND_ARG="-B -C -u root -g video -c $ADDON_HOME $AVM_SATIP $CUSTOM_ARGS"
      TVHEADEND_ARG="-B --noacl -u root -g video -c $ADDON_HOME $AVM_SATIP $CUSTOM_ARGS"
    #  TVHEADEND_ARG="-B -u root -g video -c $ADDON_HOME $AVM_SATIP $CUSTOM_ARGS"
    fi

only the version without any access control at all, will allow me to access tvheadend

Any ideas on what could be the problem?