Posts by elecuser

With "pactl set-card-profile alsa_card.pci-0000_00_1f.3 output:hdmi-stereo+input:analog-stereo" I get my sound working but it is not persistent, it is gone after a reboot. How can I make the sound setting permanent?

I tried a few things yesterday:

- Clean install (no backup) with this image: RetroELEC-skylake.x86_64-9.2-devel-20200529091913.img.gz

- The box is a NUC8i3BEK

- After installation there was no sound -- I changed the setting with the pactl command or via the sound settings app -- the sound was working

- After a reboot the sound/setting was gone again

- Funny thing is if I do a reboot when a sound (youtube video via firefox) is playing the sound is working even after a reboot

- ~/.config/pulse files are not linked to /etc/pulse (I cannot change the files because of squashfs)

With "pactl set-card-profile alsa_card.pci-0000_00_1f.3 output:hdmi-stereo+input:analog-stereo" I get my sound working but it is not persistent, it is gone after a reboot. How can I make the sound setting permanent?

Great LibreELEC spin! The combination with ES/Libretro is a winner.

My NUC8 is on your latest release. There is this issue when I power down via the Kodi menu (power off) or with the TV remote (HDMI-CEC) the box goes to sleep. In the LibreELEC settings "Shutdown function" is set to "Shutdown". The issue arises when the setup is switched back on but there is no output on the display (the TV stays black). I can hear the sounds of Kodi and when I ssh into the box all looks fine. To resolve the issue I have to hard power down the whole setup manually.

I would prefer a real "power off"... the system boots of an SSD and is plenty fast -- any ideas?