brand new MariaDB 10.5.4 container with no previous databases existing. reinstalled LE 9.2.4 on a single RPi3. Reinstalled Kodi 18.8 on a single Mac. Launched Kodi on the Mac and created the new databases. Scanned in a folder of media. Powered on the RPi3 (http://ix.io/2ysv). Closed then opened Kodi on the Mac and it just crashes (https://pastebin.com/raw/H4jtv7G7). Rebooted the LE machine and it still works, but Kodi on the Mac crashes.
Dropped all databases. Installed Kodi 18.7 on the Mac and downgraded LE to 9.2.3 (found an image backup I had). Powered on the RPi3 to create the new databases and scanned in a folder of media. Launched Kodi on the Mac and cannot play any media (https://pastebin.com/raw/vubS8VUA). Rebooted LE machine and database is fine and can play media (http://ix.io/2ysG). Reopened Kodi on the Mac and database partially shows up but won't play any media.
MariaDB logs for all of this: https://pastebin.com/raw/TbY6jCBJ
So on a whim, I decided to spin up a fresh MariaDB 10.5.1 container. LE 9.2.3, Kodi 18.7. Brand new databases, scanned in a folder of media. No issues. Rebooted both LE and the Mac and relaunched Kodi a number of times. No issues. I can select and play media on both. Restore my old database and still no issues on either. Upgrade LE to 9.2.4 and database shows up fine and I can play media. Update Kodi on Mac to 18.8 and no issues. Mac Kodi 18.8 log https://pastebin.com/raw/n1h6HmDC, LE 9.2.4 log http://ix.io/2ysT
I'm now on the latest LE and Kodi release, but on a slightly older MariaDB release but the database is working again cross platform. I tried the same steps as above with MariaDB 10.5.2 and I get the database corruption showing "0" and Mac Kodi just crashes. I also tried doing an inline upgrade of MariaDB from 10.5.1 to 10.5.2 with the same crashing results.