Posts by fruchtfliege

Hi, as I'm using the RPI3 with LE in my car, it is really annoying that there is no resume for music. So when I turn off ignition while playing music from spotify or webradio, the RPI shuts down (triggered by GPIO3 connected to M2-ATX power supply). But after turning ignition on again, I'm back at start screen without autostart / resume of last played track.

Before the RPI i used a windows car-pc where I was able to use the hibernate feature and resume of music / last state was working out of the box. Is there any hibernate feature in the RPI or how can I setup a "resume last action after start"? I thought it would be possible to run a script on shutdown which "writes" the running addon / process to a file and after restart the RPI restores it again.

Afaik it is possible to run an addon as autostart, but I'm not sure if it can handle autoplay of the last played song by parameters or something else. I'm totally new with python and linux and just want to know, if this would be possible. As my english is not perfect, feel free to ask if you don't understand my request. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm using the rpi with libreelec 9.1.5 as car-pc now since my windows car-pc is broken. On windows i used the griffin powermate for controlling volume and back / forward of music. The powermate was recognized as input device by raspbian I tested before, but I guess for libreelec I have to install/compile a driver somehow (i'm a linux newbie).

Is there anyone who uses a powermate with libreelec or has a similar device? Because I want a fixed controller installation in the car, a normal remote will be only my second option. But if this will be the only working solution: Does anybody know a very simple remote to just control volume and back / forward? Or even better, something like a potentiometer to control volume (which would be enough) with libreelec / Kodi?

Thx in advance!

Hello, I'm using libreelec 9.1.5 and rpi 3b as car-pc with m2-atx power supplier. The amplifier in the car is connected to analog output of the rpi and to the remote connector of m2atx. The remote connector is used to prevent the loud plop when car-pc starts by delaying the power supply of the amp, which is working.

But there is another loud noise between libreelec and kodi bootscreen which the remote connector cannot prevent since the amp already got power. I guess it's because of the audio device of rpi which is activated when kodi starts?

Will a hdmi audio extractor prevent this plop sound between boot screens? My amplifier has only rca connection, so I would need a extractor with rca output.