Posts by TomHardy1975

I had this problem in earlier versions and have used these settings with my RPI4 and Samsung TV. TV has not randomly turned on since installing 10.1. The only addon I'm using is the Zuki PVR. I always leave the Pi4 on.

Set menu to advanced

Settings > System 1920x1080 60Hz

LibreELEC Add-On PVR/Live TV > General> Use channel numbers from backend

Settings > System > Input > Peripherals > CEC > Switch source to this device on startup > "Set to off"

Settings > System > Input > Peripherals > CEC > Devices to power on during startup > "None"

Settings > System > Input > Peripherals > CEC > Devices to power off during shutdown > "None"

Settings > System > Input > Peripherals > CEC > "when the TV is turned off" > "Stop playback"

Settings > System > Input > Peripherals > CEC > "switch source to this device on startup" from "on" to "off

Settings > Interface > Regional > US > TZ

Every several days the TV randomly turns on. Today it turned on while sitting in the room-so I can't blame the cat jumping on the remote. Everything works perfectly except this.

RPi 4 4 GB connected to Samsung HDMI port, record on network Synology DS718+, boot from USB attached 256GB SSD, OTA from networked HDHomeRun HDHR5-4US only one add-on "HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client", using stock Samsung TV remote and CEC. The problem has also occurred with past LibreELEC versions. Crash crash_dmesg.zip and dmesg logs attached. Thank you.

I've been using LibreELEC 9.02 on a RPi 4 with no significant problems-it's actually amazingly good-except for an occasional loss of full remote control of the Pi. This requires SSHing into the Pi and rebooting-so the Pi is still running. I plan on running the Pi at full power, but would like to use the Samsung TV remote to reboot the Pi when the TV is turned off. I've tried various CEC settings, but find it difficult to understand what each does. Is it possible to reboot the Pi via CEC when turning off the TV?

Some additional information, I can turn the Pi off with the following changes to the default settings: settings->system->input->peripherals->CEC Adapter->"Devices to power off during shutdown"="Amplifier/AVR device"="When the TV is switched off"->Shutdown. I've tried all the other "When the TV is switched off" settings with no luck. A control signal is getting to the Pi, but I'd like to reboot not shutdown.