Posts by Dutch87

Same here. I have a tiny TV with the 7" official touchscreen wich I upgraded from raspi 3b+ to 4b and live tv is still horrible to watch on it. Thanks everyone who picks this up!!! I would love it to be able to use it as a tv with the raspi 4 in it (i also use it as n64 game station, so thats why the pi 4)

Exactly the same problem on the Raspberry Pi 4 only when watching live tv (enigma plugin connected to VU+ receiver and tv headend plugin to tv headend server). The problem does not occur when playing on a 1920x1080 resolution. I only happens when I want to watch on my official 7" raspberry pi touchscreen. On the first versions of raspi 4 images it would not even boot with the tochscreen attached. Now the image is really nice. But still no fix for the live tv downscaler...

Maybe this problem is because of this issue?
    le beta 2 deinterlacing

Anybody any news on this yet?

Dear people,

Sorry for opening a new thread, but i could not find any similar discussions so far.

I run on a raspberry pi 4 LibreELEC (Leia) 9.2.0 and use tv headend latest package. Installing and running the Hauppage PCTV 292e works out of the box and perfect.

Both DVB-T and DVB-C tuners are shown. Stil, nowhere is the option for DVB-T2 found. DVC-C seems to work fine, but since there is no DVB-T1 in the Netherlands anymore, only DVB-T2, i cannot test it.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to update the firmware and drivers?

I read different things about the location for the firmware and conflicts with existing firmwares when doing so.

Thanks in advance!!!