Posts by Darrow9

According to Kodi's wiki there should be a colour management option under the display settings to bring in either iCC or 3D LUT files but I don't see that anywhere even with expert turned on with Libreelec. Is this missing from Libreelec? and if so why?

My folder structure is like this

Movies / <folder with title of movie> / <movie filename>

It happens like 20% of the time but when I update the library it will search by <movie filename> when its supposed to search by <folder with title of movie. I have set it to search by folder name in the content settings so it shouldn't even be looking at the file names. When I go in into refresh so I can manually enter the proper movie name to search by it shows me that it is searching by <filename>.mkv.

This was a new install on a Raspberry Pi 4 but it was working fine on my nuc before my nuc died. Its really annoying to manually go in and correct 20% of your library (its a pretty big library), Anyone know why its doing this?

Also it works fine if its just TV shows, its only movies that have this issue.

After a new install of libreelec I cannot get proper audio via hdmi. I tried all the options for audio in the settings but nothing.

I then added:

Code
    hdmi_drive=2
    hdmi_force_hotplug=1

to the config.txt and one hdmi port just gives me the rainbow pattern, the second port does show me kodi and the audio works BUT every couple of seconds the screen blanks out. So I removed hdmi_force_hotplug=1 and now the first hdmi port works with no display blanking but no audio. I'm not sure wtf is causing this, any insight would be appreciated

When trying to change Video Scaling on movies it only gives 3 options: Bilinear, nearest neighbor or auto, instead of the normal full list. So I figured it maybe the render method selected would limit it. When I go to the player settings, the Render method is greyed out to Auto. Normally it isn't. What would cause the render method in Kodi to be greyed out?