Posts by Blas

I have the same project in mind

I wanna build a big htpc with my Rock Pi 4b which is going to have at least 4 hdds. I do know that I will have to use an external PSU which is fine. I might use a PC PSU but first I have to check if I wlll be able to manage the power of the PSU using the gpio of my sbc.

Hello how are you all doing?

I've been struggling to find a way to make this script works.

I have a X735 board from Suptronics. I want to shutdown my Rock Pi4 + X735 whenever I send the command "poweroff". By default they gpio that has this feature is the number 131(pin 12).

I created the script .config/shutdown.sh with the following content:

What is happening is:

If I type "halt":

Rock Pi: Goes off with all leds off

X735: Goes off with all leds off

If I type "poweroff":

Rock PI: Goes off but with green led on

X735: Stays on

I also tried to make a script called .config/x735.sh with the following script:

And it works normally shutting everything off like expected.

So I believe it's something related to my scripts, I also tried to use systemd to run the x735.sh script before the shutdown but it never works.

;(;(;(

So as I mentioned today my Rock Pi 4b arrived and the first thing I tried was to restore my backup from the Raspberry, after I installed the latest libreelec version. Everything worked fine during the restore process after booting up, everything got restored with no issues. Even being in a different SBC.

Hello guys how are you all doing?

So I just got a Rock PI 4b(its going to arrive tomorrow) and my plan is to use it in the place of my old raspberry pi. My question is, can I make the backup of the libreelec in my Raspberry and restore in the Rock pi? Does the restore option supports different sbcs or it will only work with the same sbc version?

Thanks in advance