Posts by dschlic1

Found the problem I was having with no audio on playback. Under System -> Settings -> System -> Audio at the bottom there is several settings dealing with audio passthrough. I set the device for the passthrough to the same as the regular audio above and now playback works.

I recently installed Libreelec on a generic x86 platform. I am using HDHomeRun as my tuner and TVHeadEnd as the PVR. The night before last I recorded a show via a timer. The show recorded and plays, however when it plays, there is no sound. All other KODI parts produce sound, music, YouTube and even Chrome. What do I need to send you to help debug this issue?

According to the blog, the latest version of Libreelec allows the SSH password to be changed. Indeed in the Libreelec system setting there is an entry for changing/setting the SSH password. However when I try to set the password, I get an error message that the password does not meet the complexity requirements. Does anyone kno what these are? I can't find them documented anywhere.

I have an Intel PC/HTPC which has two drives, the first is a small SSD and the second is a rotating 1 TB drive. All of my media is on the second drive. I have tried installing Libreelec using the USB default method. The rotating harddrive is setup as a read-only location. It needs to be read/write. Also the default library locations are located on the limited space SSD. How can I change their location?

I have a HTCP (x86) that was running Win 10 and KODI. For various reasons I tried to install Libreelec on that machine. It runs, and works, however all of my media is on drive D (c being the OS) and shows up as /var/media/Data. The problem I am encountering is that this has been set as a read-only drive, and I need to make changes to it. Also all of the library directories have been mapped to the C drive. I need to change that also.:?: