Posts by frank1970

Hi Zom,

I am not going crazy! But angry!

Tried the VPN via my phone as wifi access point and no problem at all!

I called ISP Ziggo, after a long investigation they told me that the 2 raspberry pi's are blacklisted! No reason why and no way to get off the blacklist. :(((((

Must be a MAC address block in the router.

Greetings,

Frank

I’ve not changed PIA for ages, and the fact it works ok on 17 makes me think it’s not related

to the PIA ovpn files changing.

You could download a current PIA ovpn file and start it manually via the command line.

If this has the same issue then it’s not the addon. If it doesn’t I’ll look at the ovpn files when I’m in front of a computer but that won’t be for a few days.

On raspbian openvpn also works fine.

Commandline in libreelec 9.02 gives me also problems with PIA. So it must be Libreelec 9.02 or I am going crazy ;,)

I’ve not changed PIA for ages, and the fact it works ok on 17 makes me think it’s not related to the PIA ovpn files changing.

You could download a current PIA ovpn file and start it manually via the command line.

If this has the same issue then it’s not the addon. If it doesn’t I’ll look at the ovpn files when I’m in front of a computer but that won’t be for a few days.

Hi,

Thank you for developing such a great addon! But I am running to a problem.

I am running kodi 18.2 on libreelec 9.02 on raspberry pi3. Connection is wired via ISP Ziggo Netherlands (50/5) and Private Internet Access. Using latest version of VPN Manager from repository.

When VPN Manager is disconnected I get 47.7/4.3.

But when I use VPN Manager I get inly 43.7/0.77(!)

Tests are done with Arnubox Speedtester.

Speedtest with PIA VPN client on android phone is 23,9/4,9.

Local speed between 2 raspberries is about 80/80.

I tried everything, can't find why the upload speed decreases so much and is no longer usable.

Do you have an idea what can be wrong? What logfiles can I post or sent for you to see what the problem causes?

Thanks in advance!

Frank