Posts by eyk107

Hey guys,

I try to boot my rpi4 from my NAS and using this tutorial for the configuration:

Network Booting Raspbian Lite to a Raspberry Pi 4 from a Synology NAS - Upods.net

I'm struggeling on the mounting of the LE-image in the moment. When I whant to copy the content from the second part of the image (ext3) I see only the directory "lost+found":

I'm sure that this is some stupid mistake by myself, but I can't find it :-/

Or is there something special about the LE-image? Could someone give a fix advice?

Thanks in advance.

BR

Eric

Hi everyone,

I've got problems with the installation of Hyperion.ng. I created an account in the hyperion-project.org forum, but my account never get activated by an admin so that I am possible to create a thread.

Anyway, I've got the current libreelec on a raspberry 4 and tried the following steps from the hyperion-project.org forum:

Habe dir ein aktuelles LibreElec Release erstellt.

Kurzanleitung:

1. Verbinde dich per SSH mit LibreElec (Link)

2. Download der .zip Datei

Code:

Code
    wget https://github.com/Paulchen-Panther/hyperion.ng/releases/download/2.0.0/Hyperion-Beta.2.0.0-LibreElec-rpi4.zip

3. Entpacken der .zip Datei

Code:

Code
    unzip -o Hyperion-Beta.2.0.0-LibreElec-rpi4.zip

4. In das Hyperion Verzeichnis wechseln und denDienst registrieren.

Code:

Code
    cd hyperion && sh register.sh

Fertig

But nothing happens and there is no service listed and no service is using the mentioned Port.

Could anybody give an advice What I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

BR

Eyk

I checked it again:

No it looks right, but I didn't change anything. Maybe there went something wrong during the installation.

One last question:

I'm also on the version 9.181.16. In the github there is the commit "RA 1.8.2". But when I open RA, it shows 1.8.1 in the left corner?!

Hi everyone,

I installed your repo and installed RetroArch with LE 9.2 and a Rpi4. I finally got games to run, but get no sound output over hdmi (sound works in LibreElec). After look into the logs, I found the following line:

ALSA lib /var/lib/jenkins/LE/build4/workspace/RPi4/build.LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.0/alsa-lib-1.1.9/src/pcm/pcm.c:2564:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM 0.1

[ERROR] [ALSA]: Failed to initialize...

[ERROR] Failed to initialize audio driver. Will continue without audio.

With ssh, I also can't find the mentioned directory. Does somebody can give an advice what the problem is? Does I have to install ALSA manually?

Maybe the following lines are a hint:

LibreELEC:~ # aplay -l

aplay: device_list:272: no soundcards found...

LibreELEC:~ # aplay -L

null

Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)

Don't know there should be something like HDMI?!

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I uninstalled the newest version and installed an older one from the repo. I installed all the cores (Because of the older addon version, not the newest cores?!) and now I have sound output in the games, but not in the menu. Is this some how a known bug?

I also got still RA 1.81 and not 1.82 like mentioned in the github

Hello everyone,

I've used the Netflix-addon for a few months, but currently it doesnt working anymore. I can Login with my account and can search the library, but when I try to start a Video, the loading circle appears and then vanishing without starting the Content. When I check the logfile, there is an error: "2019-03-31 12:21:39.954 T:1445790576 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /usr/lib/kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/". I checked the Directory, and the Folder is missing. I tried to update the inputstream-app, libreelec and Netflix, but it doesnt fixed the Problem. Is there a known issue?

LibreELEC 9.0.1

Netflix 0.13.22

InputStream 2.3.15.1

Thank you very much for your help.

BR

eyk107