Posts by mastermixer

Hello..

Here is the debug log..

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks in advance,

mastermixer

Hello..

Although I have already opened a Therad in the Kodinerdsforum, but received no response. That's why I'm trying it again here. I have a problem with the current Libreelec version 9.0.1. Configuration: Libreelec Generic x86, Asrock J4105-ITX, DVBSky T9580. Standby mode does not work. After selection in the shutdown menu, the blue "waiting circle" appears and then the system hangs. However, switching off / restarting works without any problems. I have already gone through BIOS settings. No improvement. Can someone give me a hint?

Thanks in advance,

master mixer

Hello...

I'm trying for about a week, but no sulotion right now. Hope someone can help me. I opened the post in parallel in the Kodinerds Forum, but have not received a response so far.

I recently bought a new motherboard (Asrock J4205-ITX) for my HTPC. In the PCIe slot is my Haupauge HVR-5525 Tripletuner TV card. Have the system completely rebuilt after the motherboard exchange. In the meantime with all Libreelec 8.2.5 / 9.0.0 / 9.0.1 versions. However, I always have the same problem (no matter how I configure the TVHeadend service). With a cold start / start from the suspend the Live TV reception does not work. The client answers with the message: "No signal". I have already started the TVHeadend service with a time delay, "Wait for Frontend initialisation" etc. All settings through. But it does not work. However, if I then disable the TVHeadend service and reactivate or restart the system, the problem is resolved and I can watch TV for hours. I also tried several TVHeadend versions of Milhouse and the nightly builds of CvH. But always the same problem.

As I said, I am currently reaching my limits here. Can someone help me? I once attached the service.log from the TVHeadend directory. Currently Libreelec 9.0.1 is installed.

greets,

mastermixer