TVHeadend - after Coldstart / Suspend HTSP Client "No Signal"

• Hello...

I'm trying for about a week, but no sulotion right now. Hope someone can help me. I opened the post in parallel in the Kodinerds Forum, but have not received a response so far.

I recently bought a new motherboard (Asrock J4205-ITX) for my HTPC. In the PCIe slot is my Haupauge HVR-5525 Tripletuner TV card. Have the system completely rebuilt after the motherboard exchange. In the meantime with all Libreelec 8.2.5 / 9.0.0 / 9.0.1 versions. However, I always have the same problem (no matter how I configure the TVHeadend service). With a cold start / start from the suspend the Live TV reception does not work. The client answers with the message: "No signal". I have already started the TVHeadend service with a time delay, "Wait for Frontend initialisation" etc. All settings through. But it does not work. However, if I then disable the TVHeadend service and reactivate or restart the system, the problem is resolved and I can watch TV for hours. I also tried several TVHeadend versions of Milhouse and the nightly builds of CvH. But always the same problem.

As I said, I am currently reaching my limits here. Can someone help me? I once attached the service.log from the TVHeadend directory. Currently Libreelec 9.0.1 is installed.

greets,

mastermixer