Posts by darren1963

Hi guys......I have the latest build running sweetly on my x 2 Mini MXiii, however something bizarre does seem to have happened. When I plug in a USB stick to say upload a zip file etc when I click on the USB it just shows me the 'home folder' of the box and not what is on the USB Stick....it is as if it cannot read the USB stcik. Anyone else had this issue?

cheers

Hi guys....can someone help with this?

cheers

Hi guys......I have the latest build running sweetly on my x 2 Mini MXiii, however something bizarre does seem to have happened. When I plug in a USB stick to say upload a zip file etc when I click on the USB it just shows me the 'home folder' of the box and not what is on the USB Stick....it is as if it cannot read the USB stcik. Anyone else had this issue?

cheers

Hi guys, just as a slight aside I am trying to update my second box via the update folder on my laptop but when I open network and then click on Libreelec it says 'Libreelec is not accessible, You may not have permissions to use this net work resource........blah blah blah' How can I change this so I do have access? Cheers

Thanks Troggy

I did try and use the instructions from that thread. I downloaded both the ROM and also the TWRP file that I renamed recovery.img. I put the recovery.img file on a formatted sd card and stuck it in my box....I pulled the power cord, then did toothpick and then whilst toothpick was pressed I put the power cable back in.......nothing happened other than my TV screen going black.

cheers

Hi guys, apologies for asking yet another question, but is it possible to load TWRP in android recovery via toothpick method, as I am trying to see if I can take my box back to android and I cannot seem to find a way via the toothpick method to go into or load TWRP. Can anyone advise?

Cheers

Hi guys

Could someone please point me in the right direction for the TWRP software that I can put on my SD card to then add my Beelink Mini MXiii original ROM should I ever wish to go back to android?

I have been on the TWRP website but they don't have a download for the Amlogic s905 or Beelink Mini MXiii.

Many thanks

Its ok guys....worked it out....all sorted now and working great. Just one simple request....please make it easier to load to nand....please.

Thanks for all the help to get me sorted much appreciated.

Hi guys

I am trying to install LE to nand via SSH (I have never used SSH before) ...I have downloaded PUTTY and when i open it up it is asking me for a user and a password....please can someone advise what this is??? Once I get this do I then just type in

Code
    1. installtointernal

and wait for it to do its thing?

cheers

Thanks Kostaman...its a 1gb/8gb.

Would you happen to have one for the Beelink Mini MXiii as well please? 2gb/16g

Many thanks