Posts by darren1963

The only way to update u-boot I can recommend is to install the latest Android firmware from manufacturer. I haven't tried and I don't recommend flashing u-boot from a different device.

S905 devices without freezes are WeTek Hub, WeTek Play2 and Odroid-C2. All my non-branded S905 devices "died" in one or another way, I can't check.

@kszaq.......I would be happy to donate to you a new Nexbox A95X S905 for you to play with if it helps resolve the freezing on boot issue. PVT me if I can help. Cheers.

New images for testing boot issue will be posted in a separate thread:
    LibreELEC

Hi kszaq, I have just tried the latest build on my Beelink Mini MXiii 2g/16g....I updated via update file from 2.0.9 (26.11.16) and used the latest 2gb/1gb Realtek device tree. It uploaded as planned and I have turned on and off 5 times with remote and it boots perfect on each occasion. Hope this of some use.

Cheers

Just to confirm that I did a fresh install on my Nexbox A95X S905X 1/8gb with the latest 32 bit build. Easy upgrade and it appears to be a solid build, with all functions that I use working spot on.......memory leak issue has all but disappeared. Great work Kszaq. Cheers

Not wishing to incur the wrath of the Mods, but I have upgraded to the latest dev build on my Nexbox A95X S905X 1/8 and when I go into the very well known Lambda addon and search 'Movies' and then 'Most Popular' the little wheel in the bottom right hand corner says 'working' but then freezes and power cord has to be pulled and put back in to reboot. Have gone back to previous build and it is back to normal and working again.

darren1963 do you have the S905 Chip or the S905X ?
    I have the S905 chip which has different Firmware than the S905X chip.
    If you have the S905 chip i would like to know what version Android you have.

kostaman, I have the S905X chip and both 1/8 and 2/16 and all works well
    [hr]
    Ok folks, just to clarify the turning on and off situation I have the Nexbox A95X S905X chip and both 1/8 and 2/16 and all works well. I hope this helps.

trying to do this and i'm not getting something. i have beelink minimx. i do not see any reset button to 'toothpick' but i have the update/backup app preinstalled. however, it does not see any zip i can use (i used rufus to make bootable)
    am i suppose to just use a .zip or .img or .gz on a sd card when using the update/backup app method? if so, which one? how do i add the device tree if i'm suppose to use the .gz?
    i'm lost =\

Hi mate

I think the toothpick hole on the minimx is on the under side of the box and is literally a very tiny hole that you can just about slot a small pin in to click down.

Audio should go out from every output: HDMI, SPDIF and analog at the same time as long as the format is supported for that output. No matter which output you select in GUI.

Unfortunately I don't use this addon do don't have any hints right now. Please read this post on what information you need to provide to make debugging easier and create a new thread to isolate posts related to your issue: LibreELEC

Thanks kszaq....will do

@kszaq......is there any reason why LE has an issue playing Filmon.tv streams? I have tried the Filmon.tv addon and also the Freeview addon by rayw86 and whenever I go to access a Filmon stream it either just locks up or kicks me out after 30 seconds. I have seen on other sites that other folk with wetek are also advising of issues with Filmon streams. Is it something at my end?

Cheers

Does this build have the audio static/pop issues in the post-008 dev builds?

Yes it does mate.
    [hr]
    @kszaq....just updated from previous development build to latest build via update folder for both my Nexbox A95X 1gb/8gb and also my Beelink Mini MXiii 2gb/16gb and all seems spot on. The pop and crackle is there, but you are already aware of this. Coffees coming up.

cheers

Hi @kszaq !

As I experienced a problem with my Nexbox A95x yesterday (that I wouldn't even beginning to try to understand), I've fully installed your latest build LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.008-fix instead of my "old" one (can't remember which one, in august/september though). Everything seems to work just fine except one "funny" thing: the "backward/return" button of the remote controler doesn't work anymore :). Am I missing something ? Since it's a fresh install, should I do something with the tree anyway ?

This can be updated via the Keymap Editor Programme