Posts by Alucard

Hello,

I once asked in the intel forum for the error. The following was written there.

Click

Ok so if I understood correctly it is a driver issue. Only solution seems to add specific kernel parameter and modify a config file.

The issue is with libreelec we can't modify the kernel parameters at bootup without recompiling the kernel...am I right?

I'm not that a expert, I only have a little bit of knowledge on linux: all my home PCs are linux PCs but I'm not a power user...

For me only somebody that work on libreelec code can help if we want to fix the issue before intel releases a kernel patch for those GPUs...

Oh that is bad. Any firmware Updates for your Denon x1300w? And you can try disable all OSD like showing volume when you change it or other picture changing features of the denon, so that is does passthrough for the picture and don't touch it.

My x4500h has a setting in HDMI to disable all picture changing features. I can look for the exact option when I am home.

On my side my NUCP7JYH is connected to a Asus screen through HDMI (only I have HDMI "multiplexer").

I have an amplifier but it's a Tangent Ampster BT connected through optical so I think it's not related...

Before buying the NUC I used an old Zotac Zbox AD-06 and never had any issue like that with it...

Hello,

I just installed libreelec 9.0.0 on my NUC7PJYH. Everything seem to work fin except in Kodi interface I have sometimes (not always) a weird graphical glitch.

It seems that the first lines on top of the screen have weird colors (like random color glitch).

It's not a deal breaker but it's a bit annoying.

Any idea where it comes from and if there's fix. I use a PC screen over HDMI if that can be or any help...