Posts by psyapathy

This fork impossible build for Opi? GitHub - 5schatten/LibreELEC.tv at libreelec-9.0-rr

Hello!

Retroarch won't run.

/storage/.kodi/addons/script.gamestarter/resources/bin/retroarch: error while loading shared libraries: libass.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

In /usr/lib i found libass.so.9, i found way that i need create simlink from libass.so.9 to libass,so.5 but i cant do this

because file system is read-only

How do this? Can you help me?

Thank you

Thank you for your reply!

I found the problem

/storage/.kodi/addons/script.gamestarter/resources/bin/retroarch: error while loading shared libraries: libass.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The folder /var/lib has a library libass.so.9 and I found a solution that i can make a simlink libass.so.9 to libass.so.5

But i cant do this because "filesystem is readonly"

Can i put lib in /usr/ib?

UPD.

I try by ssh run ./.kodi/addons/script.gamestarter/resources/bin/retroarch and get error:

./.kodi/addons/script.gamestarter/resources/bin/retroarch: error while loading shared libraries: libass.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

In /usr/lib i found libass.so.9

Is that the problem? How can it be corrected? Thanks in advance

Hello all! I successfully installed this on my device Orange Pi Win Plus. Thank you!

Tell me please can i install something retrogaming software in Kodi? Addons like Gamestarter.

I install Gamestarer. I try to run it, it hangs on the splash screen and goes back to Kodi.

This is possible?

Thank you advance