Posts by olli14

bubblegum57

I had running CoreELEC for weeks. It run very well. But even with the newest 8.95.7 I have this buffering issues when watching live-tv only with 720p HD channels (german tv channels ARD HD, ZDF HD and so on).

You wrote "...Tvhead works for me..." You have a tvheadend tv server? And with tvheadend even 720p HD channels are working? I have a Windows 7 pc with mediaportal tv Server 1.17. My hardware combination is not working.

Hi,

I have already tried CoreELEC for several weeks. But CE has a great issue for me. I also want to use the tv box for live-tv. I have a Windows 7 htpc with mediaportal tv server software 1.17. The tv box with mediaportal pvr client addon. Now when I use live-tv with a HD channel (ARD HD, ZDF HD, MDR HD e.g.) I have buffering problems (buffering symbol on the tv screen and audio goes away). It's my understanding that this issue is related to the new Kodi video player (problems with deinterlacing). People with other tv backends (Argus TV, tvheadend) have this issue too.

A few days ago I tested CE 8.95.7. and the issue still exists,

Hi,

I have a X96 (Chip S905x mit 2GB und 16 GB) and LibreELEC 8.2.3.1. The box is working great with LE. But the internal remote is not working. When I type inside the terminal "ir-keytable" I get this error:

"/sys/class/rc/: No such file or Directory". It's my understand that inside this directory should be the drivers.

I have used the device tree "gxl_p212_2g" that is linked in the first thread. Someone an idea?