Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B

Partition Table: msdos

Disk Flags:

Number Start End Size Type File system Flags

1 4194kB 541MB 537MB primary fat32 boot, lba

2 541MB 60.0GB 59.5GB primary ext4

What do you say?

Hello...

I finally got my head around my initial issues...and were able to get around them.

Now i started fresh with a USB stick created with the 8.95.002 image.

After reboot of the successful install routine, i get greeted with black screen, short flicker of version number on upper left and blank screen again

Reboot leads to a different screen, stating, something with debug and flash...and i get offered to enter exit to stop it

This leads to a different debugger screen...saying that mount needs to by ID 1 and exit again

This goes on for a while until kernel panic..

Reboot after this leads to working Kodi/Librelec...

Still greeting me with a connection failed, service not started message...but stable from that point on...

Is that normal/part of the setup as it is wanted?

I provide logs if someone tells me where i get them from these early stages of the install/boot issues

And how do i find out what kind of connection is failing with this message all the time?

Thx in advance!!!/shrug

Hello and thx for your answer...

I was afraid that this answer would come...since i have issues with fresh start...

Worked exactly once so far...all other attempts failed due to remote connection failed or other strange issues...

But that a different threat here...

But...will have to bite the dust and wipe it again...

Still hoping that some is coming up with a solution...since the dependencies are not resolvable...

Hello and good morning...

I made a mistake and installed the filmaffinity scraper

Since then, my movies are spanish titled and scanning movies always end with issues on connection and stopped scan

How in the world do i get rid of it?

There is no uninstall option and a ton of dependencies that i also cannot uninstall due to their own dependencies...

Any clue?

Filesystem hard kill option or trick?

THX!!!

Hello...

Sorry for the bulky subject...

First of all...i am happy that i found this LibreElec project after enjoying Kodibuntu for a while...

So after seeing that you are officially support Chrome i was hooked.

Installed with the windows USB stick creator tool...

Tried to update to the version in my signature and got issues getting any manual update listings in available versions or the other menu where you select the update source

After tinkering a good while i got it updated and started setting up...

When i boot i get greeted with a remote connection failed message in the lower right and a bing, some service failed to start issue...but it looks all working...

So tried to install chrome, but even being on version 9, it did not show in the list...only chromium...

After a good amount of time an tinkering, backups and several redoing including restoring backups, it finally showed chrome and i was able to install

Now i also got the fanart movie scraper and the free moviedatabase scaper (sorry when they are named slightly different...i dot have machine in front of me right now and type of memory

When i now try to scan my movie folder, it says after 3-4 files that i cannot connect to what ever and if i want to stop scanning...

And my movie titles seem to be in spanish now...

But cannot redo or clear database...

So i tried to delete the fanart scraper addon but it does not have uninstall option...only dependencies...but when i try to unsitall dependencies as i found in other areas of the forum...i end up with other dependencies and cannot uninstall either

So all in total...it looks somewhat awkward to me...pretty off function...

Does my description ring any bell for anyone?

If you need info i try to provide asap...still looking for a vnc option to remote in from work to work on it without MRS Darkwing requesting my attention smile

THX in advance!!!!

Hello...

I am new to the Forum and i am coming from an always updated Kodibuntu system, that i was looking to replace...

Since version 9 finally does CHROME, i was able to retire my Kodibuntu...

But i had the same issues with the M72 as discussed here...

Luckily the manual fix from here:Lenovo M72e (tiny) - Error 1962: No operating system found

Works for me...but only until a new device gets plugged in...

So my question here is...

Does libreelec installer does anything different than other OS by making itself available to the EFI boot manager?

Cause i never had any similar issue that the board couldn't see an os that got installed...

Is the efi logic looking for something different than the path that works in the temp fix: efibootmgr -c -L "LibreELEC" -l "\EFI\BOOT\bootx64.efi" ?

Is there any chance that this gets bypassed in any future release?

Would love to stay with Libreelec, but getting a stick out in live mode to do the efibootmgr hack is pretty suboptimal...

I am happy to assist, test or what ever is needed...

Can just imagine, that it is only something small...cause it can only be around the efi detects bootable partition/path logic...

Thx in advance

P.S. My machine:

Lenovo M72e

Newest Bios

8 Gig Ram

Vertex2 SSD

LibreElec installed from Stick created with Windows stick maker

Issue happens on initial version and Update to latest beta