Posts by Aciel

Hello,

Recently I noticed that playing VP9 (HW) on a RK3399 Board (NanoPC-T4), I'm getting weird glitches while playback. It glicthes for few secs then video speeds up for those same few secs to catch up.

Here is the example of it:

Play from YouTube or locally, I get the same issue. VP9 (SW) plays smoothly though.

LibreELEC 10.0.2

Video Codec: ff-vp9-drm_prime (HW)

Kindly guide on this issue.

Regards~

Hello,

As the title is telling, my containers don't gracefully stop which is corrupting files. Mostly .db files go bad on every shutdown.

How can I fix this. How to gracefully stop all my containers before docker.service is stopped and fs is unmounted? I'm using many of LSIO ones and running them with docker-compose files.

Regards~

Edit 1: LE on RK3399.

Hello,

I'm using LE on my RK3399 based SBC called NanoPC-T4. I use another service which creates Metadata for for the library (TV Shows, Movies etc) and it works all good.

Now the problem I'm having is when I completely delete a TV Show or Movie folder and then do Clean Video Library, the entry is not being removed from the library (episodes are deleted for shows).

If the corresponding folder is deleted, its entry should be removed up cleaning library, but it doesn't work. Only way to remove the entry is to goto it and do Manage... > Remove from library.

I'm using "Local information only" and media & metadata is managed by Sonarr which then triggers Library Updates in LE.

Regards~

Edit 1: Forgot to mention, I'm using the AuraMOD AIO Skin and have created custom main menu items. If this info is needed.

Hello,

I'm using Docker on LE since version 18 on NanoPC-T4 (RK3399) where LE OS is running ARM64, but why is the Docker Add-on installed is using the ARM arch?

It pulls ARMv7 images, which caused errors with many containers that should be running on ARM64.

Running docker -version is showing linux/arm, where it should linux/arm64. How can this be fixed?

Regards~

/var/media is symlinked to /media

Yes, my /media/Docker is an removable external drive connected by USB. I wish the RK3399 had the install to eMMC on the official LE10 builds. Because putting Docker root on the sdcard is like decreasing its life.

Edit 1:

How can tell docker.service to start after usb storages are mounted? It should be After=xxx.mount

Hello,

I want to change docker default root directory which is set in '/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.system.docker/config/docker.cfg'.

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.system.docker/docker

To:

/media/Docker/root

But after doing so, there is something going wrong. When I install the Docker version of Portainer-ce, its docker-compose throws 'Invalid Plugin', 'Permissions denied' errors.

This doesn't happen with the default root location. Do I need to change something else as well or am I missing something?

Regards~

Can you check and tell me which versions of Skin Helper Service & Skin Helper Service Widget addons installed on your system.

These two addons are what preventing custom skins on my v19 system.

Hi there Aciel,

Thank you for your reply. I've taken a look but apparently there's no image by balbez150 especially to the RockPro64 board.

Anyway, I've seen a thread referring to a image developed to the NanoPC T4 board. Is this the one I'm supposed to use?

He builds same images for all the boards. Here https://yadi.sk/d/qgyvmkow5oqcha/kodi-19, get the Kernel 4 images as they are more stable.

After you burn the image to SDCard, you'll have to edit extlinux.conf on /flash ppartition and set the dtb according to which ever board you have. After your 1st time boot to LE, from there you can start the procedure to move to eMMC from within LE Configuration.

Omg, today I did an update on my T4 with Rock960 LE 20191031 image and it broke my system badly.

This new image is based on Kodi 19 Alpha 1 and a lot of adons are not supported on it.

Does anyone have older image based on last version of Kodi 18?

balbes150

Tested NanoPC-T4 dtb from image 20190925 KODI-18 and:

Ethernet = Working

WiFi = Working

Bluetooth = Working

HDMI & Sound = Working, 1920x1080@60 (my TV max)

eMMC = Sorry, not using your image so can't test this out. JerryPenguin will comment on this.

How's 10bit HEVC & 10bit x264 performance on your images?

Edit 1: Day 2 of testing you dtb. Why do I think with your dtb, there is a 70% less caching issue on playback. JerryPenguin, can you test it too please