Posts by edjalmo

I think you can help with this Iridium

Seeing debugs of subliminal show this

Code
    raise RarCannotExec("Unrar not installed? (rarfile.UNRAR_TOOL=%r)" % UNRAR_TOOL)
    RarCannotExec: Unrar not installed? (rarfile.UNRAR_TOOL='unrar')

Full debug here:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I installed System Tolls addon like I saw here, but the same still happen after, you know why?

How can I verify unrar installed version?

Another thing I noticed is it the download folder always change to default (/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/downloads) when I reboot the system. At least in Transmission client.

This problem is not related to startup time. I changed the download folder and reboot only this service, after everything was set up, and the problem persisted.

This might help. If it was fixed in 2018 - the docker file is therefore out of date and will probably not work.

I ask there for help too. This is the issue page: How make Subliminal work on docker? · Issue #954 · Diaoul/subliminal · GitHub

I will put this thread like solved, as I asked here help for install it, and this I did it! On official git still having commits, maybe I make it work yet!

Thank you very much Iridium for the help :)

Will the Kodi addons legandastv and opensubtitles do what you want?

Yeah, but not in automatically way!

My plan is use this command with cron

docker run --rm --name subliminal -v subliminal_cache:/usr/src/cache -v /var/media/Seagate\ Backup\ Plus/Kodi:/var/media/Seagate\ Backup\ Plus/Kodi/ -it dtroncy/rpi-subliminal --legendastv username password download -l pt-BR -p legendastv -a 1w /var/media/Seagate\ Backup\ Plus/Kodi/

Yeah! It work!

But I can't logged in to the providers. I did this:

Code
    docker run --rm --name subliminal -v subliminal_cache:/usr/src/cache -v /var/media/Seagate\ Backup\ Plus/Kodi:/var/media/Seagate\ Backup\ Plus/Kodi/ -it dtroncy/rpi-subliminal --legendastv username password download -l pt-BR -p legendastv -a 1w /var/media/Seagate\ Backup\ Plus/Kodi/

But it show Some providers have been discarded due to unexpected errors: legendastv

The same with opensubtitles.

This is sad ?(

However, it's not too reliable. Sometimes it will download a srt file, other times, it say's it has but nothing is there.

I install repository. Can you help me how to do this? Iridium

Code
    docker build --build-arg subliminal_version=$subliminal_version -t rpi-subliminal

Apparently this is no needed.

I try download a subtitle this way

var/media/Seagate Backup Plus/Kodi/Filmes/Creed (2015) # docker run --rm --name subliminal -v subliminal_cache:/usr/src/cache -it dtroncy/rpi-subliminal download -l en Creed\ \(2015\)\ Bluray-1080p.mkv

and this happened

Code
    Collecting videos  [####################################]  100%  Creed (2015) BlCollecting videos  [####################################]  100%                               
    1 video collected / 0 video ignored / 0 error
    Downloading subtitles  [####################################]  100%  Creed (2015Downloading subtitles  [####################################]  100%                               
    Some providers have been discarded due to unexpected errors: opensubtitles, legendastv
    Downloaded 1 subtitle

But no subtitles appeared in the folder ?(

Yeah, the project is old :(

Anyway thanks for the help :)

Another thing I noticed is it the download folder always change to default (/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/downloads) when I reboot the system. At least in Transmission client.

Yeah, this is true! I use Transmission and it the same happens here. When I did the downloads to the sd card this did not happen. After I switched the folder to an external drive that started to happen. But here it happens sometimes yes and sometimes don't.

edjalmo

I have restricted Jackett memory usage to MemoryHigh=125M and MemoryMax=150M in system.d.

To activate this restriction on Rasberry Pi, add cgroup_enable=memory at the end of /flash/cmdline.txt

Please let me know if you can activate memory management and if MemoryHigh and MemoryMax are appropriate for Jackett

vpeter Thank you for your help with this

So, 2 days running without freezings and reboots (image). I'm running Sonarr and Radarr with MemoryHigh=125M and MemoryMax=150M too. But not running Bazarr, just Radarr, Sonarr, Jackett and Transmission. And now doing the downloads direct to external disk 😁

If the memory usage stay at ~80% I will do nothing, but if it increase I will try add a WatchdogSec= in Sonarr/Radarr/Jackett for something like reboot every day, or maybe learn how I do this using .timer

Maybe I try add Bazarr to run just during at dawn and in the same time I stop Kodi (to prevent the freeze), but not for now.

It's a bad ideia put MemoryHigh=125M and MemoryMax=150M by default in Sonarr, Radarr and Bazarr too? For at least for Raspberry devices (I don't kow how many LibreELEC devices have little memory) and putting a disclaimer in readme section, explaining it have to add cgroup_enable=memory in /flash/cmdline.txt to make this work (just an idea).

Thanks again for helping :)

Disable Transmission (with the UI) while the other processes are very active

What I did was let the download and upload rate be 0 during the day and in the maximum during at dawn.

But at dawn everythings it run, rss sync of sonarr/radarr, bazarr downloading subtitles.

What is better: download the content direct to external drive or download to sd card and after to external drive?

But writing a lot to SSD is not a good idea, especially on a Raspberry Pi where network and storage share the same bus

Try using an external disk for storage

I use a external disk for storage. But transmission download the content in sd card and after move it to my external disk (but although it is still seeding until ratio 1:1 in sd card). When you said use external drive you say the transmission download folder too?

As for memory, Bazarr, Jackett, Sonarr, Radarr each use about 100MB, and more than 400MB together

Add Kodi and Transmission, and you easily reach the memory capacity of a Raspberry Pi

You right! I'm expecting much from it! It have just 1gb of RAM.

Also try phasing activity of Bazarr, Jackett, Sonarr, Radarr and Transmission

Using cron?

But this way I will lost some rss sync and maybe lost content, or am wrong?

edjalmo

I have restricted Jackett memory usage to MemoryHigh=125M and MemoryMax=150M in system.d.

To activate this restriction on Rasberry Pi, add cgroup_enable=memory at the end of /flash/cmdline.txt

Please let me know if you can activate memory management and if MemoryHigh and MemoryMax are appropriate for Jackett

So, when I wake up today and check my pi it was freezed. I reboot it and this message show up (image 1).

I left it to see if it repaired by itself and returned to normal, but some time has passed and the system still showing this (image 2).

I think I'll have to rewrite LibreELEC, install everything and make all the settings from scratch. I should have made a backup :(

But for the record: the system ran from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (when the system freezes).

At midnight I checked the memory usage and rss sync. The memory usage was 86%. The rss sync of sonarr/radarr and everything was okay. I think this limit is adequade (at least for who those use 3 indexers like me).

I was runing sonarr, radarr, bazarr, jackett and transmission. My Transmission is configure to only download during at dawn.

I think if I was not using the bazarr this would not have happened. Or maybe a reboot at 12 a.m solve this.

Is much complicate using all this on pi, unfortunately.

When I finished configuring the whole system, I'll test again and tell the new results.

Thanks for helping!

edjalmo

That's great! :)

I was testing this too, but without MemoryHigh. What it does?

Tomorrow I tell if some rss sync of sonarr/radarr goes wrong and if the system runs nice

Look this images.

I added a limit of 120M for the service. But when I do top shows it use 16% of memory. This is more than 125M (RPi 1gb of RAM).

I'm understanding things wrong or it's not working?

Ps:. apparently this service has 2 pid, whitch shows 16% is one (PID 640), and when I do systemctl status is another (PID 521).

It's working!

I don't know why top shows 16% (I think this is not the real memory RAM usage), but it work! :)