I have tested and rechachiert the days now still but unfortunately still no solution found.
Now the following constellation was tested:
- Device with Amlogic S912 CPU and Libreelec Wlan/Lan - not working
- Device with Amlogic S912 CPU and Coreelec Wlan/Lan - not working
- Device with Amlogic S905 CPU and Libreelec Wlan/Lan - not working
- x86 Device with Libreelec Wlan/Lan- not working
- x86 Device with Windows 10 Wlan/Lan - working
So it really seems to be a problem in connection with Windows SMB sharing and Linux
The error generally occurs with many files, whether they are in subfolders or not.
I think it's a real shame that I haven't received an answer yet. Even a negative answer would at least be desirable.
Through the research I could also see that I am not the only one with these problems.
Samba Tuning - Many Files
Unfortunately I don't know Linux very well, so I wanted to post it here in the forum for the experts
I hope that someone can help me, because this is a very important point for me.