Posts by worjef

So far I'm loving the MariaDB addon and everything is working great. Has anybody been able to connect from another workstation using DBeaver? When I try to connect I receive the following error.

Access denied for user 'root'@'192.168.100.10' (using password: YES)

Current charset is windows-1252. If password has been set using other charset, consider using option 'passwordCharacterEncoding'

I'm able to SSH to the server and login to MariaDB without any issues using that method.

UPDATE: I was able to successfully login using the kodi account however root still does not work.

I believe I have figured out my issue. It seems to only occur in the now playing window and when the song information and album art start to switch to the next song. If I play the music outside the now playing window it seems to work fine. I guess the raspberry pi 3 doesn't have enough horse power to play the song and switch the images.

I was curious if other users have noticed an issue playing music with LibreELEC on a Raspberry Pi. Everything plays just fine until the last 3-5 seconds of the song. There will be a pause with no sound for about 2 seconds then the song will complete and move on to the next song. It doesn't happen with each song nor does it happen with the same song. It's almost as if it's trying to queue up the next song and runs out of resources and recovers.

It's not a huge problem and I can try grabbing some log files, but I was curious if anybody else had ever noticed this before. The issue occurs with all 3 of my raspberry pi 3 and with Krypton & Leia.

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3 B+

Release: RPi2.arm-8.2.5

I have a pair of bluetooth headphones paired with the raspberry pi. I change the audio output Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO) and start watching a movie and everything works great for a while. After some time the audio will stop working. If I look in the libreelec settings blue tooth is enable however no are connected or show up on the list. If you restart the app the issue continues to occur. If you reboot the device blue tooth will start working again and the headphones will automatically reconnect. It appears to be random when the issue occurs.

My crash log shows:

11:48:32.107 T:1216344992 ERROR: ## LibreELEC Addon ## bluetooth::menu_connections ## ERROR: (KeyError(dbus.ObjectPath('/org/bluez/hci0/dev_51_DF_42_F3_53_F0'),))

11:48:32.110 T:1216344992 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/home/chewitt/LibreELEC.82-images/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5/LibreELEC-settings-0768930/.install_pkg/usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/resources/lib/modules/bluetooth.py", line 526, in menu_connections

KeyError: dbus.ObjectPath('/org/bluez/hci0/dev_51_DF_42_F3_53_F0')

11:50:28.907 T:1216344992 ERROR: ## LibreELEC Addon ## bluetooth::menu_connections ## ERROR: (KeyError(dbus.ObjectPath('/org/bluez/hci0/dev_51_DF_42_F3_53_F0'),))

11:50:28.907 T:1216344992 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/home/chewitt/LibreELEC.82-images/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5/LibreELEC-settings-0768930/.install_pkg/usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/resources/lib/modules/bluetooth.py", line 526, in menu_connections

KeyError: dbus.ObjectPath('/org/bluez/hci0/dev_51_DF_42_F3_53_F0')

11:51:16.685 T:1216344992 ERROR: ## LibreELEC Addon ## bluetooth::menu_connections ## ERROR: (KeyError(dbus.ObjectPath('/org/bluez/hci0/dev_40_4E_36_42_F8_13'),))

11:51:16.686 T:1216344992 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):

KeyError: dbus.ObjectPath('/org/bluez/hci0/dev_40_4E_36_42_F8_13')

I do not disagree that it's an issue with the phone. I was curious if others had ran across this issue and how the they resolved it. I originally looked for a solution searching forums for the phone but was unsuccessful so I decided to reach out to this community for ideas.

I have a LibreElec setup on a raspberry pi 3 with the tethered "Wireless Access Point enabled. I'm able to connect my phone to the Pi without any issues. However android detects the Pi does not have internet connection and send out all the data through my mobile connection. Because of this I'm unable to use applications such as Yatse or Kore to control Kodi. The only work around I have found is to disable my mobile data on the phone. Disabling the mobile data prevents me from receiving text or phone calls on my phone.

Has anybody found a way to control kodi through the wifi of their phone and leave the mobile data enabled to receive calls?