Posts by jey74

Yep I thought that was there but your message was timed as 7 hours earlier ?? So looks like just a time zone anomaly with me here in Thailand though the forum threads show my local time okay ??

Anyway I want to publicly thank The Coolest for his tremendous help as I have now got a fully working front display panel on my TX9 Pro box and a fair understanding now of how it all works. Thanks to all the others here too who have given tips and help with this issue, all so very much appreciated.

So in return if anyone needs help with getting their front panel displays working with these LE 8.2. builds then I can offer to try to help you too if I can and save The Coolest's valuable spare time better used in his developing these mods further. Of course I am more familiar with the Tanix TX9 Pro box but many other boxes are very similar indeed like the Vorke Z6 for example. The biggest help though is to first read The Coolest's post #126 on Page 7 of this thread and download the required files he links to there.

A very happy man now with my Tanix TX9 Pro and even now running the latest LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.5-Chroma.422.10bit.img.gz build on it and seems very good fast and stable. Sure I dont now have the Chroma 4.4.4 display output but had problems with ruinning that anyway even though my TV supports it (probably a sub version 2 HDMI cable problem I think) .

Hi,

I got TX9 Pro and installed LE 8.2.2.3 (s912.arm) on sd card. I can't get the display working it shows as boot. can you please help me how did you get it working and what are the files you used to get it working such as dtb.