Posts by raindrop

It seems that I am bit late to this thread. I had my H96 Pro+ in storage due to remote power off issue. I just discovered this thread but it seems I am too late as all the links to the uboot files for this device are not working any more.

Can anyone share 'u-boot_q201_v5_v6_blue_pcb.tar.gz' file as I cannot download it from the links provided in previous pages.

Many thanks.

Portisch   bumerc

Hello,

I am trying to run iperf3 on my installation of Libreelec on my two Amlogic Krypton boxes. But I am not sure from where to obtain the iperf package and how to install it. Can someone please point me into right direction?

The specific questions that I have is which iperf package I need for Krypton Libreelec and which directory to put the package in? Are there any other steps involved to 'install' the package. I tried to find 'Network Tools' package which is supposed to have iperf included but I could only find the source code on github.

Any help wold be appreciated.

Hello All.

First of all hats off to all the developers who are putting their time and hard work in to this project.

I have installed a "LibreELEC 8.2.4.2-S905Test" file on a AmLogic 905X box few days ago to test it. I have an older AVR unit which can only decodes Dolby Digital and DTS 5-1 bit-streams. I am planning to rip my Blu-Rays into DTS-HD + Core ,so I decided to test the pass through functionality of the Kody 17.6 which came with LibreELEC 8.2.4. I selected 2 speaker set-up and enabled Passthrough with Dolby Digital and DTS capable receivers selected. 'Sync to display has been' disabled. I can passthourgh Dolby Digital without any issue but I tried 3 different video files with dts audio but I could not passthrough DTS stream.

I have exactly same issue with Kody v17.6 on Android 7.1 on same 905X box.

I have an older Linux box (XIOS-DS) from 2012 and I played back same files on it. I have noticed it can passthough DTS (as welll as DTS Core from a DTS-HD stream) without issue with same AVR and TV set-up.

I am have uploaded screenshots of my Kodi set-up and log files. since I do not have permissions to attach files yet: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l4pagt3yjadoz4bu8d-_navdeq4ryq8u?usp=sharing

Any help would be appreciated on what can I not passthough DTS audio?